Whisked away

Paul was happily enjoying the part of the evening that involved John pulling Him by his hand but the part about kidnapping his friends, he wasn't so eager about.

"Turn right up here" Paul was giving John the directions to George's house as if it wasn't bothering him. John yanked him so hard as he stopped in front of the house. Paul linked his arm through John's and they looked up at George's house.

"How do we reach the lad?" John turned his face to Pauls. Paul pushed his hair back a little behind his ear and pointed out George's window.

"That's his, listen John I don't think-"

John started the pebble throwing though and Paul pulled his lips together and looked wildly from John to the window. The window slid open while their was a pebble mid air, George ducked.

"The hell?-Paul!" George slammed his hands against the window sill as he looked down at John and Paul.

"Were whisking you away George!" John cupped his hands against his mouth, George scowled down at him.

"Go away" George clasped his hand around the window, ready to shut it. He did have a small grin because he could see Johns bruise all the way up here.

"George!" Paul shouted and bounced a little from heel to toe, he was too cold to stand out here.

"Paul!?" George slouched against the window sill.

"Get down here!" Paul hopped. George slammed the window shut and thrust out of the house minutes later. He was bundled in a much warmer jacket than Paul, Paul wanted to complain but George would smugly point out that was only the end of summer just like Paul had done.

"What am I doing down here?" George frowned. Paul shrugged and gave him a pity look.

"Dunno, the man of the hour here is not telling me but we're collecting people apparently" Paul put his arm around George's shoulders. John bowed dramatically.

"Aye aye George! You are my next project!" John grabbed George's face. George slapped him away.

"Get off!"

John began to walk away, Paul pulled George beside him.

"Someone tell me how to get to Ringo's because I don't know-"

"Ringo's?!" George lifted his head dramatically and Paul gave another pity smile.

"Yeah, sorry but it seems Johns is going to start making an effort to get to know you guys-"

"I don't want to do whatever it is he thinks we're gonna do" George and Paul fell to slower pace behind John and began whisper shouting at each other.

"C'mon Geo, it'll be fun! Do you need a signal word or something to let me know if you want out?" Paul giggled.

"Actually yes I do!"

"Ok what's the word?" Paul smiled. George looked off thoughtfully with his own little grin.

"Uh-wish?"

"Wish?" Paul chuckled.

"I panicked! It popped into my head so I said it, ok?" George punched Paul.

"Lads! I can barely see and I don't know where I'm going!" John turned to them. Paul smiled and walked to Johns side and put his hands over his eyes.

"Glasses, John!" He smiled and John mockingly laughed and pulled out the frames to put over his face. Paul patted his cheek and turned to George.

"Where's Ringo's place?"

George should know that but he didn't. "I dunno. I've only ever seen him at school and the stand" George was hoping that'd mean John would give up now but he didn't even seem to slow in his pace. Instead, John ran up to a phone booth and thrust the skinny door open. He put the phone under his chin and pulled Paul inside next to him.