Salted sweet

Paul wasn't sure of anything anymore as it seemed, he'd only just realized that he had some different feelings for John. So when John kissed him the confusion was just worse. He'd been kissed by John before....twice, he thought. But he didn't want John to think he was going to have sex with him. Anyway, John had Stu didn't he?

"John, I just....please don't do that again" Paul whispered.

John wasn't suppose to be upset and he was trying really hard not to be. John rubbed his face and turned fully to Paul.

"Do what Paul?" John grabbed Pauls chin again, rubbing the pads of his thumb against Pauls skin. Paul should have backed away but the heat in his cheeks wanted to find coolness from John's lips.

John kissed him again and it was better than before, rather than there faces being bumped together roughly, John was still rubbing Pauls chin. And maybe Paul moaned a little but that was it.

Come to your senses Paul, Come to your senses and pull away

John pulled away and looked Pauls flushed face over with some kind of proud smirk with his forearm on top of his knee. Paul was already starting to overthink every little action that John did.

"I won't do it anymore, I give you my word" John went to stand up and Paul was freaking out.

"Stu!" Paul blurted out and John turned back around to look at Paul who was beginning to stand too. "What about Stu?"  Paul said the question he'd meant to ask at first.

"I was just his little queer experiment and all. He's met a bird, Astrid" John answered simply as if it meant nothing to him. Paul was semi hoping that that was true.

"Yeah?" Paul looked at him and shuffled his feet a little, John came closer to Paul and grabbed his hands.

"Yeah and you could say I've been a little more than curious about what's under Princess Paulie's skirt" John ran his finger against Pauls arm and Paul shivered a little.

Sex, he knew that was what John was aiming for and he didn't like it.

Paul wiggled away from John with a sort of shocked expression. "No no no...I can't have sex" Paul was looking for ways to escape but his heart was pounding.

"Paul?....Paul!" John could see that Paul was getting his flighty run ready and he wasn't about to let him go again (even if he loved to watch him go) without a promise that he'd return. So he grabbed Pauls arms and pulled him close again.

"Paul I'm sorry, we don't have to have sex" John rubbed Pauls temple.

"Really?" Paul stood up straighter and John chuckled.

"we don't have to. Lots of secretive queers looking for a lad like me for sex, huh?" John bumped Pauls shoulder.

Paul deflated a little, he didn't think that John might want to wait later on to have sex with him when he was ready but it wasn't a nice feeling knowing that John would continue to have sex with other people. Did it have to be?

"What's George doing later, huh?" John said with a straight face.

Paul stopped walking and gaped his mouth, beginning to break into a fit of anxiety heat again. Just as Paul was about mutter something of an answer, John broke out into a hard cackle.

"It was a joke" John found himself having to explain the joke as he met Paul's shocked face.

"Oh yeah" Paul tried to laugh off his shock. They walked side by side for a while in the school halls.

"You upset about Stu?" Paul realized he should've asked that before. John scoffed.

" no not in the slightest. Still friends I guess, that's good" John bumped Paul's shoulder.