RWBY and Destiny crossover Vol 1 Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

Nora: But they were no match and in the end, Ren and I took them down, and we made a boatload of lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: Ah... She's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now.

Gonzalo: Just give her coffee and then she won't-

Ren: No coffee... Never again.

                Pyrrha turned to Jaune, seeing the sad sulking face that he held at that moment, everyone else then also noticing.

Pyrrha: Jaune... Are you okay?

Jaune: Uh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okay.

Jaune: Eh, guys, I'm fine... Seriously, look!

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around, you know?

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: Oh, please... Name one time he's bullied me.

Gonzalo: Knocked books out of your hands, He activated your shield to get you stuck in a door frame, and when he shoved you into a rocket locker and launched you across the school.

Jaune: I didn't land far from the school.

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help you can just ask.

Nora: OOH! We'll break his legs!

Ruby: Y/N? Are you okay?

                    I clenched my fist as I watched from across the room, a young woman who happened to be a rabbit Faunes was being harassed and bullied by Cardin and his team.

Cardin: I told you it was real.

Sky: What a freak.

                  After those words reached my ears, I snapped. The feeling of an old emotion, similar to rage was running through my body. I calmly stood from the table, beginning to walk over to them until Justin spoke.

Justin: Where are you going?

                 I turned to face him, my eyes were no longer the black color they were normally, but glowing blood red. Not answering him, I continued toward Cardin, poking his shoulder in a gentle manner. He stopped what he was doing and turned his head, glaring at me over his shoulder.

Cardin: You... What do you want?

Y/N: What gives you the right to pick on this girl...?

Cardin: She's a Faunas! A freak! Don't tell me you're one of those-

                  Cutting him off, I picked him up by the collar of his student uniform, lifting him up in the air and staring Cardin directly in eyes.

Y/N: Say that again... Do it... or apologize to her.

                 He wore a worried face, his teammates all standing up and seemed as though they were going to fight me. Every eye in the cafeteria was us, waiting in anticipation for something to happen.

Cardin: Or what?

                 I narrowed my eyes.

Y/N: You'll very much regret that decision... Now...

                 Putting him back on the ground, I forced his body to turn toward the girl, slightly pushing him in her direction.

Y/N: ...say you're sorry.