"A useless person destroyed the bike" seeing my face.

He was using all the indecent language in English to describe that person i.e. me. I thought to give him a blow but controlled myself. Without seeing his face, I abruptly replied

"Sir, it was me who was responsible for your bike's condition" with guilt in my eyes.

"Mr. Burke, I am sorry "I said as gentle as I could, but he was very much irritated by my behaviour and was planning to complain the higher authorities, so that they will expel me from college. Your good girl set up is not working Rach, its time you show your true colours.

"Hang on there! "I said with my usual tomboy tone. He stopped as if he obeyed my command. Then I bargained the complaint with my new 'Ducati monster 1200' bike.

"What!" he exclaimed as if I am joking.

"Ducati monster 1200" I stated again. "You will get it sir, if you maintain your silence "I stated.

"If that is the price I will." he said.

I knew he would never reject my offer after all Ducati is a bike which is not easily affordable for a commoner like him. I know bribing is bad, but I had no other choice because I can't take my chances to be expelled out. This was my first day disaster in college, after all I lost my most favourite bike which was my birthday present from my dad. I sighed in exhaustion and went back home.

What can we do? If we want to gain something, we have to lose something.

7:40 PM IN RICHARD MANSION:

I reached my home only to be confronted by lovely mother about my injuries, "I think it did not go well "she coolly stated.

"They were very warm and welcoming" I said.

Actually, they really were, except that rude man who hit me with his Lamborghini and I was very lucky to survive the hit with minor cuts and injuries.

'That Per**rt did not even apologize', if I ever met him in my life again, the first thing I would do is destroy his Lamborghini and avenge my insult.

Dinner was boring and I headed back to my room thinking about the exhausting disastrous day I had today, after all that happened all I needed was a hot shower and a good sleep.

10:35 PM MY BEDROOM:

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes and all the events reoccurred in my mind but my thoughts were stagnated at the hit. The man who hit me today seemed to be very familiar to me even though this was the first time I saw him and that frightening expression, that shock, that anger explains that he know who I am or at least saw me somewhere else, but if that's the case then I should have recognised him. Who is that man? as I was thinking about him and sleep took control over my body.

"Every problem in this world need not have an answer but that doesn't mean we stop trying, we have to strive every single minute for our existence, nothing in this world is achieved without fighting." I heard a voice in dark.

"How does that make you different from them?" I asked.

I have no clue why I am asking. Probably dreams are always clue less.

"They fight to spread chaos, and we fight for peace" I heard footsteps approaching me.

"What if I fail in this? "I asked.

"You won't" I could see a silhouette of a man.

"You trust me?" I wanted to clarify.

Why I am asking? No Idea but I badly wanted to know.

"More than my life" he answers.

I wanted to ask many questions but I was jolted awake with a bucket of cold water.

It is a dream!

"You are born to kill; you are a cold one just like us" I heard a voice.

My eyes were too heavy to open.

"Take it and shoot!" a sinister voice commanded.

A shot rang and I found a body in a pool of blood.

"You did it" a sinister laugh filled my ears.

"This is the truth of your life, you did it, you killed him" my vision blurred.

"You are a cold blood murderer" that voice was full of malice.

I can't kill him, he trusted me. No, this is not the truth. How can I kill someone?

"You are lying" I shouted and ran away.

My gaze shifted to my blood red hands.

"No......!" I gasped.

I gulped down the bottle of water which was given to me.

Was I dreaming in my dream? It's so confusing.

What a weird dream it was!

Wait how did this bottle of water ended up in my hand?

Sweat creased my forehead as I found silhouette in the darkness.

To Be Continued....

Don't forget to press the 🌟 below if you liked the update. Follow my account for further notifications.