"We do need a vacation." Skye said.

"For how long?" I asked and Mason gave me a smile.

"Just as long as you girls want." he said and I looked towards Skye.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think that it's a great idea! We need to get out more Sade." Skye said and I sighed.

"Fine, but can we at least take Brody with us?" I asked my uncle and he pondered on the thought for a moment.

"As long as that boy doesn't doesn't try anything fishy then it's okay with me." Mason said and I shook my head.

"No, Brody won't try anything uncle Mace. If he really wanted something from either Skye or myself then he would already tried something." I said and Skye nodded in agreement.

"Fine he can go with, but just call me when he tries to pull something and I'm serious about that Sade." Mason pointed out looking me directly in the eye.

"I will, I promise."

***

"You done packing yet?" Skye asked as she leaned against the pane of the door

"Yeah, I'm just getting a few more things before heading down. I'll be there in a moment." I informed and Skye nodded heading downstairs.

I then grabbed all my stuff before exiting my room and headed downstairs as well. My uncle then helped us pack all our stuff in the car before turning to us and giving both of us a big hug.

"Please be safe and call me every night." My uncle said as he hugged me tightly.

"I will." I said and we let each other go.

"I'm gonna miss you both." Mason said as he took a step back so he could see us both.

"We're gonna miss you too Mason." Skye said as tears started to well up in my eyes.

"You're going to be fine Sade." Mason said with a sad smile as he saw the tears almost spilling on my cheeks.

I nodded my head trying my best not to let the tears flow. I was going to miss him. He was the only family I had apart from Skye who we took in as family a few years ago. Both Skye and I got into the car and I started up the car. Mason was waving us goodbye as I pulled out into the road.

"Love you!" Mason yelled before I started to drive towards Brody's house.

"You okay?" Skye asked and I nodded wiping my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You know... It's pretty intresting seeing that tough exterior of yours fade away when it comes to your uncle." Skye said and I chuckled.

"You love him just as much as I do." I said and Skye shrugged.

"Yeah, that's true. But this trip is about having fun okay? Mason will be fine." She said and smiled.

"I know." I said and we drove the rest of the way in silence.

After a few minutes we pulled up in Brody's driveway. I then blew the car's horn so Brody could know we are outside waiting for him. Just then Brody came stumbling out with his bags and hurried to the car.

"Wow slow down before you hurt yourself." Skye said as Brody pushed his bags in the car.

"Are you kidding me? This is my first vacation in like three years I'm fucking excited as fuck!" he said and closed the trunk of the car before walking around the car to the drivers seat where I sat and tapped on the window.

I rolled down the window and gave him a confused look.

"I'm driving." he plainly stated and I rolled my eyes and got out of the driver seat for him and got into the back.

Brody got behind the wheel and let out a deep breath.

"Buckle up ladies, this is going to be one hell of a bumpy ride." he said smiling wickedly.

"Don't make me regret giving you the power to drive my car." I warned and he turned to look at me.

"No promises." he said with a wink and Skye smacked him on his chest.

"C'mon pretty boy let's go!" she cheered and he laughed.

"Scratch my car and I'll scratch your eyes out." I told him leaning in between the two front seats.

"I'm not a martyr Sade. I'll be careful with your baby." he said and I glare at him.

"You better be."

"Now... Who wants food?" he asked and Skye looked at him with wide eyes.

"No! When you get food you never get enough of it." She said and Brody smirked.

"Are you implying that I'm fat?"

"Well you're gonna be if  you don't stop eating so much food!" Skye said and I chuckled.

"I'll have you know my system digests food faster then a bitch goes through shopping sales." he said and both Skye and I burst out laughing.

"You're such a drama queen." I said pushing his shoulder playfully.

"I know." he said in a gay accent while 'flipping his hair back'

"Ahh I love you." I said and Skye smiled.

"I second that." She said and Brody smiled brightly.

"Oh stop it! You guys are going to make me melt in emotions."

"Well with us you have to be that mushy softy we can go to." I said and Skye snorted.

"Oh... So I'm your personal marshmallow now?" he asked and Skye laughed.

"Yeah squishy and tasty!" she said poking him in the side wich made him laugh.

"Fine, I'm the marshmallow! Now leave my baby fat alone!" he said and we laughed as we drove on towards Virginia.