Short Story: New Year's Edition

A/N: First of all happy holidays to you all. I was starting to update with a Christmas short story featuring Mona & Jericho, but I caught the flu cause people don't wanna cover their mouths. Then they have the nerve to breathe on you like hhhhhi hhhhow are you, but anyways you guys get front row seats to the James' New Years celebration!!!

I just couldn't wait so yes I'm releasing this shit early! It's unedited too.

Jericho
5:00 a.m. 
New Year’s Eve

“Wake yo' ass up! I am sick of you!” I woke up to find my wife standing over the bed, her hair wrapped in a Cheetah print hair scarf with a short silk peach nightie on. Her honey-brown eyes were murderous.

What did I do? I swear I've been on my best behavior. I haven't killed anyone in a long time. And I've been going to that therapy program for Vets with PTSD.

It was my mother's and Mona's idea, not mine. I swear when those two women get together they are always plotting something. “You got me pregnant again!” She shouted.

I rub my face. “What time is it?” I grabbed the clock.

“Time for you to start using condoms cause it seems birth control just can't stop Jericho James' sperm from fertilizing my eggs!”

“No way am I using a rubber with my own wife- wait, did you just say you're pregnant again?” I hopped out of bed in one swift motion, pacing towards her. Shit, I got me a late Christmas present.

My sweet thing is pregnant again!

She threw the pregnancy test at my naked chest and moved away, putting her fist up like she's ready to fight me. I picked it up and my heart skipped a beat. Sure enough the window read PREGNANT. I gazed up and smiled. “Come here.”

“No! I'm sick of you,” she raged. I pulled her into my arms, holding her tight and rested my chin on top of her head. She smelled so good- like coca butter and apples.

“I can't help it if I got those Michael Phelps swimmers.” She didn't need to know I've been taking those pills that build your sperm count. I've also been crushing those pregnancy pills up and mixing them in her meals. I'm trying really hard to keep her pregnant so she can't leave. Ever. We're going to have lots of kids.

“Speaking of kids, you need to discipline Jordan. I don't know where she got this violent side from cause she sure didn't get it from me.”

I tensed.

Not this again.

She got expelled from preschool because she kicked some kid's ass. The kid was a bully and had to learn a lesson. You can't pick on every kid. I'm just glad it was my little sweet thing that taught that kid a lesson using the technique daddy showed her. “Every time she acts up, Jericho, you're always rewarding her.”

I scoff. “I do not.”

“Do too!”

“Do not.”

“Then what do you call taking her out for ice cream!”

“It was a hot day. Did you want our little girl to overheat?”

She sighs with irritation. “You reward her one more time and daddy gonna be having dry dick for-

“Don't do that to me or people will suffer.”

****

“You gotta help me, Jerry.”  Mark demanded pacing around my den.

I shrugged, taking a sip of my beer. “What do you want me to do?”