"You two are so cute." Isabelle cooed.

Tessa blushed. "Thanks."

Dinner went by quickly, and soon everyone as stood outside and ready to leave.

"Oh right, Tessa, you need a ride." Clary started. "You can come with--"

"I can take you home." Will suddenly said.

Everyone stared at him, dumbstruck that he would offer to help someone. No one said anything for about ten seconds, and then Tessa spoke up.

"Uh, sure. I'll go with Will." She said.

Everyone said their goodbyes, and Tessa made her towards Will's car. Just before she opened the car door, Isabelle grabbed her arm.

She was smirking. "You like him."

"What? No, of course not. Why would you think?" Tessa spoke nervously.

Isabelle chuckled, and let go of her. "You're such a bad liar. See you back at home."

She then walked away, and Tessa quickly got into the passenger side of Will's car.

"What was that about?" He asked, as he started his car.

"Nothing." Tessa replied, her voice shooting up a few octaves.

Will gave her a strange look which she ignored. She remembered the first time she had been in his car - he had been driving her home from a party and he had been terribly rude to her. Now, he was different. Not a lot, but he was. She wasn't sure what had changed in him, but she liked it.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked suddenly.

"Sure."

"Are in love with him? Your boyfriend?" Will asked.

Tessa felt surprised by his question. "Why?"

He shrugged, casually. "Just wondering. You seem like you are."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not. I've never been in love. Have you?"

"Yes." Will replied, surprising her again. "I never thought I could be in love, but I was."

"Who was it?" Tessa asked curiously.

"You don't know her." He said. "She drives me crazy."

"Drives? You still love her?" She questioned.

"Drove." Will spoke quickly. "I meant drove. She made me believe in love when I thought I never could."

"That's sweet." Tessa smiled slightly. "I didn't know Will Herondale was capable of having feelings."

He smirked, his eyes sliding sideways towards her. "There's a lot you don't know about me, princess."

She sighed. "Back to that, are we?"

"Always." Will smirked.

"I don't think I'm going to come to the party on Friday." Tessa told him.

"Why not?"

She shrugged. "I'm kind of sick parties."

"And you joined a sorority?" He chuckled. "Good luck with that."

"So you're saying you never get tired of them?" Tessa raised an eyebrow at him.

Will shrugged. "Not really."

"Because there's always a new girl to hook up with, right?" The words were out of mouth before she could stop them.

Tessa saw the sorority house coming into view then. Will didn't say anything to her until he had parked the car in front of the house. He then turned to her, his blue eyes bright.

"Why did you say that?" He asked curiously.

"Well it's true, isn't it?" Tessa questioned.

"No, it's not." Will replied, emotionless. "You sounded bitter when you said it. Why?"

She fumbled for the right words. "Well I -- because it's disgusting hooking up with different girls that so often." She knew that in reality wasn't - she was just so angry and jealous. Tessa knew she had no right to be.

He shrugged. "Not really."

Tessa sighed. "Goodnight, Will. Thanks for the ride."

Just as she was about to get out of his car, he said her name. She looked back at him.

"I don't do that anymore. I haven't for awhile." He spoke simply.

"What changed?" She asked.

"I don't know." Will's voice was low.

Tessa then noticed that their faces were only inches apart. She couldn't look away from him as hard as she tried, his eyes were alive and bright. Then, Will pressed his lips to hers. His hand was on her cheek, and she felt surprised. Will kissed her softly, as if she might break, and then a little bit harder. Tessa couldn't describe what kissing Will felt like - it was too amazing. She felt electricity flying through her veins, and she felt hot all over. She felt a need for him at her very core, something she could not explain. Now he was kissing her with much more force, and the feeling in her stomach intensified. When finally they broke away from each other, Tessa felt shocked.

"You -- you just kissed me." She said, shocked.

"And you kissed me back." Will looked over at her.

Then she remembered something, and she froze. "Oh my god - Jem."

"I'm sorry." Will spoke quietly. "I shouldn't have kissed you."

Tessa could barely gather her thoughts, all she knew was that she needed to get out of his car as soon she could.

"I - I need to go." She stuttered.

She then quickly got out of his car, before he could say anything, and walked inside the house. God, she thought, what have I done?