Chapter 6. ( Blood, Death, And Zombies )

Chapter6.

Blood, Death, and Zombies!

Sara vaguely opened her eyes, it was bright out and life was great for everyone, everyone but Sara. She got up, dusted off, and started to head home. Sara looked up to the sky, it was full of red and blue streaks, they were cool looking and she stopped to admire them. Before she knew it she was looking down at a dead body. "Jamie..." Sara ran down the hill, she fell and twisted her ankle but kept on going. Jamie was hanging by a thread, her feet tied up and her neck cut to shreds. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Jamie." Sara looked up and saw a note, it was full of blotched blood but Sara could read it. "Dear Sara, I may not live the past few hours I have been given but I wanted to tell you to get out of here. A man is looking for you and you're not safe anymore. I tried to hold him off but by the time you get here I may be dead. Or partly dead, I won't really know because I might be dead either way. The point is, just go leave now before its too late for you. I am going to miss you, but still check if I'm alive; I want to see you again. Sincerely, Jamie Johnson" Sara looked up; she didn't want to see if she was alive but had no choice. She grabbed a stick and started to poke at Jamie with it. No movement came from it. When all hope was lost, Sara heard a loud moaning sound coming from behind her. "Sara..." Sara turned around, Jamie was swaying from left to right. Sara poked at her again. "Stop that you idiot and help me down now." Sara groped at Jamie's clothing, disgusted at the smell of rotten blood, Sara pulled back and began to fill sick. "Sara you ok?" Jamie looked at Sara's expressions, she never seen anyone that was so squeamish around blood, Sara fell over and blood spilled out of her mouth, she collapsed and passed out. Jamie was in shock, her mouth was down and open. "Sara...Sara..." Jamie untied herself and fell to the ground, she looked at Sara and began to step away. "Sara you ok? ... You ok Sara?" Sara didn't respond, she was out cold. Something was happening to Sara that made Jamie's stomach turn violently. Sara's stomach was filling with strange purple liquid that seemed to look toxic. "Jamie, can you take me home please? I can't walk right now so could you help me?" Jamie walked over to Sara in a strange way. "Um, Sara..." with a long pause, Sara finally answered. "Yes..." (J) "Um, is that supposed to be happening to your stomach?" Sara looked down at her stomach. "It does that sometimes, but it's not supposed to, that's why I need you to take me home right away." With some hesitation, Jamie reached down and grabbed Sara. She ran as fast as she could to get Sara home.

"So, what exactly are you doing?" Jamie was looking at Sara, she tried not to look at her stomach, it looked full of puss and strange things. "Um, Sara... can I go now?"Jamie didn't want to be there, she tried to pull back but at the same time she couldn't chicken out just yet. "If you want to, but I just need some help so could I call you later?" Sara was looking into Jamie's eyes. Jamie didn't want to but she did anyway. "Sure, just not for prank calling, ok?" Sara nodded, Jamie left, but before Jamie could get far, Sara called her. "Jamie, do you mind calling in for me, I'm going to school I'm just going to be a little late." (J) "Fine, I will, just hurry up, ok?" Jamie left, Sara was left alone, she finished with the thing and began to feel a little better, when all of a sudden Sara fell down and couldn't get up, her leg started bleeding. "You girl, you are the one I seek." The tall man came over to Sara; Sara ran for her life, she ran as fast as she could. "If you want me, come and get me." Sara moved slowly, she grabbed a sharp knife from her pocket. She was ready for a battle and a long fight. "I will come and get you with brutal force but it would be much easier to come here and no one will get hurt..." Sara came to him alright, the knife flung into his eye's and then into his chest, she flew backwards and landed onto a box six feet away. "You stupid girl, you almost killed me but I will catch you before you can catch me." Sara ran as her leg pounded, losing lots of blood. The man chased her into a corner, she was surrounded and tried not to give in. But he forced her to. "You cannot hold your grip on me, Wolfia; I know all of your moves." Sara pulled back she didn't know what the man was talking about. Sara pulled away and ran, she didn't want to be confronted again. "Hey, Wolfia, don't you remember me?" The man pulled Sara closer; he could see into her eyes, she was turning red. He pushed her away violently. "You are not Wolfia, but a mire reflection or replica of her. Who are you?" The man came closer, till their noses where touching. "Um, my name is Sara nix and I have no family. I don't even know what you're talking about. Who the hell is Wolfia?" The man stood tall and began to speak in a calm voice. "Wolfia is the strongest person in the world. She confronted demons and became part of the spiritual world. I never knew that someone so weak could have so much resemblance to the all so powerful Wolfia." The man shifted closer to her, Sara slipped away from him, she was able to runaway and get to school on time.

"Where the heck have you been?" Jessica was frantic about the situation, Sara tired to ignore it. "Um, I didn't feel so good so I stayed home, but I'm better now so here I am." Jessica didn't know what to say about Sara being so happy. "Well, it's nice to see you again Jessica, but what are you doing here this area is for cool people only." Jamie and Jessica looked at each other, Sara started to walk away but Jamie grabbed her. "You wait here while I get rid of the garbage." Jamie dragged Jessica across the hallway like a sack of potatoes. "What the heck do you think you're playing at little girl?"Jamie was trying to get rid of Jessica, but it didn't seem to work. "So, you think that Sara is just all yours, well think again. She is my friend and I will not give up my friendship with her to some little old jerk like you. So back off before someone gets hurt." Jamie backed off, she didn't want anything to get to ugly. But Jessica intervened on her thoughts and took her down. Jamie was defenseless like a kitten, she couldn't do anything about what was happening. Jessica slammed her into the locker and began to mutinies her to the point of feeling small. "You stay away from Sara or I will deal with you more severely than this. Got it?" Jessica looked at Jamie, she nodded and then ran for her life. Jessica turned to see Sara looking at her and then Jamie. "Sara..." Sara ran out the door, Jessica ran after her. "Sara, wait." Jessica grabbed Sara, Sara started to walk back towards the school as best as she could. Jessica looked out over the lake and the world, nothing was bad except when she looked down. "ZOMBIES" Jessica and Sara ran as fast as they could, they ran inside and closed the door. "Oh my god, I've always wanted to see zombies, but now I'm kind of am regretting it." Jessica looked at Sara; she wanted to throw something but had nothing to throw at her. Slowly Sara moved to open the door, but slammed it shut. "What?" Sara looked over at Jessica. "What do you think? There are hundreds of them outside, help me seal the doors so they can't get in and no one can get out." Jessica nodded; Sara and Jamie set out to protect the school from the invasion of zombies. "Let's go!" Sara runs all over school to make sure that no one goes outside, and keeps an eye on the zombies. "Well, they're gone, everyone's safe and we still have time for lunch." Sara was drenched in blood, Jessica was trying to act like nothing had happened, and Sara was freaked out of her mind. "Wasn't that just so cool, we fought off a zombie invasion, well I thought it was pretty cool." Sara looked down at her hands and started to shake. "Sara you ok?" Sara didn't respond, she looked away from everyone and began to walk away. She left school and headed to her home, she didn't want to talk to anyone she saw. She felt alone. She went inside a tall building and faded from sight and mind.

(More to come.)

*Lava_city*