Chapter 1 - What is wrong with you Mordur?

This is my new fic. It is crazy? Yes it is. It is going to end soon? No I don't believe that. It is going to have your last OC Okura Wolfknight? Yes, when I am happy whit Okura I will make another one OC. Glorfindel is going to be the protagonist? Yes with Okura of course. I love the elf and he had to little fics about him with an OC. I really love fics with OC because with an OC you really don't know what you are going to read.

English is not my first language so if you find mistakes I will love if you made me know.

This fic it is going to start way before the hobbit and the LotR but eventually will go there.

I don't own Lord of the rings.

Warning

Okura is crazy, believe she is nuts. And she curses a lot.

Notes

Spanish— Okura is Mexican.

English or Westron

Thoughts are universals so it is don't have language.

So let's begging.

I was going to a camp in the forest, so I was showing my backpack (full of things I will need of course) to my younger brother, in front of the house I was in my black boots, black jeans and my super lovely hoodie of the ninja mutant teenage turtles, my dark green wool hat keeping my ears warm and covering my long red dyed and curly hair. I dyed my hair red "Erza Scarlet from fairy tail" it last 3 days then turned red "Merida from brave" it go past my shoulder, it has the same volume as Merida just not that pretty curly mine was kind explosion curly all the freeze an everything, but I love it.

That is a pretty amazing backpack but I don't know about your hoodie? You can believe he said something to my beloved hoodie?!

Are you talking bad about my NMTT hoodie? —it the same time I was walking to my car at the end of the street in the corner. My brother following me to the car.

No I'm not going there! Your hoodie is the best hoodie ever He just don't want an argument, so cute my brother I really know he is ashamed of me using that hoodie in the school.

I know, I love you lil'bro see you Monday. — I said while we chock our fist like always our "bro fist"

Yea weirdo, see you Monday and I just laugh. We are just like that.

And then we hear a car skidding and not some little car just our luck a bus, a damn bus. So I did what big sisters do. I Sparta kick my brother out the way of the bus. Thanks martial arts and camping you give me the strength to kick my younger brother out of danger (damn he is a foot taller than me and I believe 40lb heavier than me).

I saw everything in slow motion my brother flying out of the way, the bus crashing with doing a sandwich whit me and my old blue Camaro'72. I don't felt anything and then all went black.

I wake up in the forest, in really pretty forest can I said. I was sitting in the dirt with my back supported by a tree. All my cloths all right, my backpack still in my back. —What an ass of a dream! ... I need to stop falling sleep everywhere I sit ( A.N- I really do that) — I stand and took my hand to the sky then I hear the relaxing pop in my back and I low my arms.

—Well, well, well, I don't remember how I get to this part of the forest! — I talk to myself I know it is weird but it make me easy to think what to do.