Chapter 11

"Maybe it would be better if you were here" Delia smirked before pushing a button making five muscular men come in and strap Michael down in a chair next to Elena. She was cowering near the wall while they secured the stranger.

Michael was one of the most misbehaving subjects that came here. He was always being punished, he grew immune and finally, Delia just gave up on him.

"So you be mad at me if I just sat here and chatted with my new partner?" He said causally as the men sat Ian down next to a red haired girl.

"Just behave"  With that, Delia walked out.

"Elena, is it?" Elena nodded. "I'm Michael. Nice to meet you. I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Michael" Ian said trying to warn to man.

"Joesph wants his sister back" he said with a smirk making Elena freeze. Her eyes dilated and it was like she was a wax figure.

"Michael, what have you done?" Ian said. He just activated Elena's vampirism. Delia had Ian researching her for the past couple years.

Elena unfreezes with a smile, all the memories rushing back. She begins to smirk. She looks down to her restraints. She closes her eyes and begins muttering words that definitely wasn't English. A minute later her and Michael's restraints were unlocked and she stood up brushing herself off.

"Nice to have you back, Elena" Michael smiles giving the girl a hug.

"I've missed you" she said before raising her hands and muttering again. This time unlocking Ian, Paul and Kat's restraints. Kat was a girl in the back of the room.

"Well, let's go before Delia figures out that Elena has her memories back" Ian says trying to open the door without setting the alarm off.

"What's so bad about getting her memories back?" Kat asked.

There was one big piece of information that Michael, Ian and Elena knew.

Elena was an original.