5

Percy debated for weeks on how he should propose to Annabeth. When no ideas struck him, he turned to some of his friends for ideas.

Leo: Ride in in a flaming elephant while juggling boxes or rings and swallowing 10 swords. I think if you screamed "all da ladies luv Leo" she might resist my charm and say yes.

Jason: I dunno dude. The brick - uh I mean Piper and I aren't considering that yet.

Grover: I proposed to Juniper with a ring made from the wood of one of her fallen branches. I don't know if that would work for Annabeth though.

Nico: I cannot answer this question unbiasedly.

Clarisse: I don't know punk but I you mess up I'll arrange a special date for your skull and a rock.

Frank: uh keep it simple I guess.

Percy ended up proposing to Annabeth on the beach. He went on one knee and open the box the at the ring was in, revealing a diamond with a slight blue tinge attached to a silver band. Annabeth screamed yes so loudly that the whole of camp heard. Clarisse had had a feeling that something was going to happen when Percy asked Annabeth to go for a walk with him after dinner. She came out from the bush she was hiding in and her along with some other campers picked up the newly engaged couple and threw them into the water just as they had many years ago. Percy decided that the record for the best underwater kiss had been broken.