•|Chapter 3~Midnight Memories|•

Start from the beginning

"No luck?" The man from earlier on the dance floor says while leaning on the edge of the bar, scaring the absolute living shit out of me in the process.

"Jesus! Do you always sneak up on people like you're going to kill them or something?" I say clenching my chest while still trying to catch my breath. A smirk begins to play upon his lips as he just stares at me for a second with a knowing look, as if there's something to read by the expression on his face. He then slowly leans forward and makes his face inches from mine before taking my chin in his hand.

"The irony in that comment is laughable fiore." He says in almost a whisper, making me take an audible gulp in intimidation before I suddenly feel his presence back away a bit.

"Come," He says in an dead pan tone before reaching his hand out for me to grab it. I sit there for a second while tilting my head and giving him a questioning look. I was about to tell him hell no and tell him to go find some other woman to bug, but before I could even part my lips to speak, he grabs my forearm and begins to drag me through the crowds of sweaty people.

"What are you doing?!" I yell over the music while trying to free my arm from his grip, but that helps in no way and only makes him pull me faster through the crowds. Before I knew it, I was being escorted out the back of the club, where it seemed there were the most bodyguards. We were walking up to a black SUV when I saw one of the very intimidating men standing near by next to it.

"Get in," He says letting go of my arm before walking to the drivers side and getting in. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if he was just some crazy lunatic that was going to probably kill me, or maybe if he was just trying to be a nice person, and out of the kindness of his heart, was going to let me hitch a ride up to my house. I stand there debating for a second in the probably twenty degree whether I should run or not, but get cut off mid thought when I begin to hear the car window roll down.

"You getting in, or should I just leave your pretty little ass out here to freeze to death?" He says with a mischievous smile, making me contemplate for a second while avoiding his cold and penetrating blue orbs. With a moment of contemplation, I end up stomping my foot and rolling my eyes like a five year old girl before getting in, realizing that I had no other option sense I didn't have any cash on me. The heat from the car immediately envelops me like a warm blanket the moment I step foot inside, making me let out a sigh in content.

"Where to my lady?" He says in a fake British accent while straightening his posture. I suppress a laugh before looking at him with a really look plastered on his face.

"Well I would like to go home, and I'm definitely not about to tell you where I live."

"To my place it is." He says almost cutting me off before shifting the gear into drive and stepping onto the accelerator.

"What? No! That's not what I meant. I was hinting at you to let me out and maybe call me a cab, not take me to your place." I say while buckling up. He just lets out a sigh while shaking his head.

"You and I both know that if I left you out there by yourself, you wouldn't make it back home with your innocence in one peace." He says making me drop my head in my hands with a groan.

"Look I'm sorry for coming off kind of rude, but I just want this day to be over." I say as a stray tear begins to fall down my cheek at the memory of when I walked in on Brian and that floozy in bed together. I quickly turn my head to look out of the window, making sure he didn't see that I was crying, but all tries fail when I here him let out let out a soft but stern 'Hey'.