"I know bud." He spoke softly as he set the shirt over Bubba's tip and formed his hand into a 'c'. He slipped it under the shirt, then slowly slid his hand down Bubba's length, giving the illusion of an entrance. This drove Bubba way over the edge, and he sat up some as he climaxed for the first time that night. Propped on his elbows, he gritted his teeth and let go with a long, elated groan. It was so good. Soon his face relaxed, but his brow remained furrowed as he felt the rush of pleasure. "G-Gummy… ohhh...!" Miraculously, the sight of Bubba pushed Marshall closer, and he had a small climax of his own mere seconds after, also into the shirt.

Bubba wrapped his arms around Marshall's neck after the soiled shirt was tossed into the laundry bin. He opened his eyes, grinned, and gasped, feeling the empty ache in his core again. He whimpered and rested his hand on his abdominal muscles to try and ease the pain, but needed some relief fast. "Dear, I f-feel empty again." He rubbed the side of the vampire's face softly, desperately needing him, trying to get his attention. The vampire was still shivering a bit from his first finish. Marshall immediately snapped back to life though at his partner's plea, and nodded quickly. He began to pull away, only to be flipped onto his back by Gumball who was much stronger than usual... Or was it that he was just weaker?

Springing on the opportunity, Bubba straddled Marshall and blushed. He bit his lower lip in concentration, wanting to do it all by himself. He squeezed his eyes shut and used his hand to hold Marshall's length still, then began to lower his hips. After missing twice, he began to panic, horribly embarrassed by his repeated failures. He could feel his partner's confusion and impatience build as he kept them both waiting. The pain in his own gut was escalating, and he frantically began to tear up, so upset at himself. Marshall sat up, and his watery eyes turned to tears. He was stressed and over emotional.

"I'm trying... I couldn't line us up...!" He hid into Marshall's neck as the vampire took control again and readjusted them into a sitting position. Marshall Lee sat with his legs crossed, and guided Bubba's hips with his gentle hands. Not even seconds passed before Bubba felt the sudden sharp pain in his bum that relieved his horrible ache. "M-MARSHA- AHHH!" He bit down on Marshall's shoulder and screamed, the sound muffled by the soft skin he was biting into. As slipping in, he squeezed Bubba's waist in order to bear the immense tightness around his length. The prince opened his mouth, observed he had made only a small imprint of his teeth into Marshall, and then groaned as he felt himself being lowered onto his back. He lied back on the bed and turned his head to the side, bum still in Marshall's lap as they remained connected. He wrapped his legs around Marshall and squeezed, pulling them impossibly closer.

"It's alright sweet guy. T-takes practice..." Marshall said as he rubbed Bubba's thighs, smiling affectionately. He extended his hand and slowly wiped the tears away.

"H-how many times have y-you...?"

"Two. You're uh, uh, my first." He said as he began to slide in and out, just a few centimeters.

"Th-th-that's... just about, about a-as many as, uh, m-me." His words were broken and choppy as he tried very hard to speak while being made love to. He shuddered as Marshall wrapped his hand around his pink length that was now nearly a bluish-purple color.

"Vamp-pires are naturally g-g-good at this..." He mentioned gently as he managed to shift them into missionary, then thrust into his partner.

"Marshall Lee!" He cried out, howling softly into the heated air. Marshall stopped quickly, sensing it as a cry of pain. "D-don't quit... Go- go harder..." He encouraged with a needy whimper, pulling up his knees once more and spreading them apart. Marshall didn't disappoint when he began to thrust as he wanted, throwing his hips forward and crashing them into Bubba. He squealed in pleasure as Marshall grunted, making love to his partner in a very simple and natural position. Bubba's eyes rolled back as he lied back, still now, absorbing each blow with pure happiness. It was so much better than he could have ever dreamed.

"I-I'm coming!" Marshall warned as he began to hitch a bit, feeling his body move quicker. Bubba quickly gripped Marshall's hand, and as the vampire climaxed, he prepared to do the same. He gave his hand a squeeze as he let go into Marshall's torso and on himself with a tiny squeak. The vampire leaned down and kissed Bubba's cheeks and lips, receiving a weak kiss in return. Marshall pulled out and brought the prince to rest in his arms. He rocked Bubba for only a few minutes before he fell deeply asleep in his strong arms.

Marshall quickly stood and floated with him into the shower. He cleaned both of them off with soap, shampoo, and warm water, then dried them both. Bubba was a heavy sleeper, especially after an exhausting night with alcohol and sex. Soon Marshall had them both clean and dry, and wrapped in blankets. He held Bubba all night long, admiring him for hours on end as he slept peacefully. The vampire was fully aware he'd have to say good bye for good, and didn't want to. Not at all.

He continued to hold his true love for as long as he dared. When the clock struck five in the morning, he got dressed and dressed Bubba without disturbing him as he continued to sleep. He flew Bubba to the Candy Kingdom and opened the balcony doors, slipping the prince into his huge, round pink bed. Marshall covered him up and pressed his chilled lips to the prince's soft, warm pink lips one last time. He ran his hand through his messy pink hair and indulged in his final opportunity to be close to him. In his heart, he knew it'd be his last opportunity. "I love you, kid. I love you so much. This isn't fair... I- I've waited so long, worked so hard... Just as fast as I found you, I have to say good bye." He felt his tears fall onto Bubba's pink cheek, then sniffled. "Don't forget about me, dear. I'll miss you. I will. Good bye, my love."

Marshall breathed him in one last time, then walked out silently into the early pre-dawn sky. He was crying no more tears, face lacking any emotion at all. He walked on his feet all the way home, breathing evenly and slowly. Today was the wedding, and he had promised himself that he would show no emotion at all. Marshall's red eyes remained focused on a point far off in the distance, pupils reduced to slits. They were wide, and rimmed with fear. For the first time in a very long time, he was afraid.