Bowling

3rd Person POV:

"So what are you going to do now?" Lydia said as she leaned up against her car.

"I don't know.... I guess I will call tomorrow and figure something out after that. Probably just going to get a flight in the morning." Stiles said shrugging his shoulders multiple times.

When they got to the diner that the bus last was, it was gone. No sign of it anywhere. Must of left thinking that Stiles was sleeping in the back of the bus.

"Ok so do you want me to drive you to a hotel or something... I know that there is one up the street." Lydia said as she pointed towards the direction of the hotel.

"Um.. about that, I don't want to be noticed since you know how crazed fans are, so what about if.." Stiles said looking down avoiding eye contact with the girl.

"Oh you want to stay at my house," Lydia said while laughing and slapping her hand on her leg. " You are not staying at my house."

"Come on, I will be out first thing tomorrow, you won't even notice that I left, or even was there" He said looking her, waiting for a reaction from the girl.

"Fine.. but my mom and dad are still up so I cannot go home yet. We have to kill some time. What do you want to do?" Lydia said

"Well, um I don't know the things in this town so I guess somewhere where I will be unnoticed," Stiles said waiting for an answer from her.

"Ok.. um ... I got the perfect place," Lydia said as she motioned for him to get into the car.

------------------------------

Lydia drove to the one place where she would just relax after a long day of work or school.

The Bowling Alley.

No one went because people thought that it was lame. Nobody would go except when adults would come for the tournaments on Wednesdays.

Luckily today was a Friday, so no one would be there.

"Where are we going?" Stiles said, examining the town that he is currently driving through

"Be patient, we will be there in like 2 minutes." Lydia said as she glanced over at him.

Before he knew it, Stiles and Lydia were pulling into the parking lot of the bowling alley.

"A Bowling Alley," Stiles said as he peeked around , trying to see if anyone was around.

"Yeah, I come here if I want to be alone. No one comes here because they say it's boring. If they think that this is boring then I don't know what fun is," Lydia said laughing

"Lets go in then," Stiles said opening the car door and heading inside.

---------------------------------

After playing a couple rounds, they took a break and ordered some food.

"So I didn't even get your name?" Stiles said taking a sip of his drink.

"You won't get it that easily, you have to guess first" Lydia said making the whole entire idea into a game.

"Um... you look like a Brittany to me" Stiles said waiting for a response.

Lydia shook her head no

"Jennifer" Stiles said

"Nope" Lydia said, popping the P

"Ava" Stiles said almost giving up

"No, come Stilinski you can do better" Lydia said lightly pushing his shoulder.

"I give up, what is the mystery girl's name?" Stiles said

"My name is Lydia. Lydia Martin" Lydia said putting out her hand

"Stiles. Stiles Stilinski" Stiles said, shaking her hand and giving her a genuine smile

She smiled back.

"So Stilinski what is it like to be a Super Star?" Lydia asked

"Fine... I guess. Enough about me, what about you?" Stiles said

"What about me?" Lydia said as she took a sip from her diet coke

"What do you do, what do you want to do, what are you good at?" Stiles asked, interested in her answer

"I am a Senior in High School. I have two jobs, a pizza delivery girl and a waitress. I want to be an artist. That's what I am majoring for in college." Lydia said playing with the straw in her drink the whole time.

"Do your parents support you.... you know in art" Stiles asked

"I guess so. My mom is always glued to her phone and my dad, well step-dad, never pays attention to me. When I go to talk to them, they honestly don't listen and it annoys me. I have no support. I strive to do things for myself. No one else because no one else supports me. The only person who really supports me is my grandma but she lives in New Jersey. I guess that you could say that they do, but they don't support me." Lydia said looking anywhere but his eyes. If she looked at his eyes then she will probably start crying and he won't know how to deal with it.

"Okay are you ready to head back to my house?" Lydia asked trying to avoid any more questions about herself.

"Yeah sure. Lets go Martin." Stiles said cleaning up the table and paying.

Lydia silently thanked him

They got into the car and headed to the Martin Household.