Plane Ride

When she was all packed up, she called her mom to tell her that she was going to see grandma, and that she was going to skip the last couple of weeks until graduation since she could of graduated high school in sophomore year. She chose to stay for her friends.

Her mom agreed only if she could go with someone. She told her that she was going with a friend.

Stiles was on his phone booking a plane and telling Kate to cancel that last concert because of a personal emergency.

"You almost ready?" Stiles asked as he got off the phone

"I've been ready, the real question is are you ready?" Lydia said as she was on her phone. She glanced up at him and smirked

Stiles chuckled and then picked up their bags and said, " Come on lets go buttercup".

They both grabbed the rest of their things and headed towards the car.

---------------------------------

When they got on the plane, which in fact was Stiles private jet, she internally flipped out.

The jet was like a mansion. It had game consoles, Tvs, snack bars, and so much more.

She immediately went towards one of the largest seats and sat down. She rubbed her eyes and said something.

"I am gonna lay down, I am tired because of all the crying." She said as she grabbed the closest blanket.

"Ok I am going to go and play some video games" Stiles said

"Stay" she said. Stiles was astonished at her words, but agreed only because she looked adorable. Of course he didn't tell her that.

When he sat down, she immediately cuddled up next to him. He froze and she cuddled even closer to him.

"I don't bite, unless you want me to" Lydia said as she looked up at him.

"Huh-- I mean-uh I wouldn't stop you" Stiles said as he put his arms around her. He did not know where he got all of this courage from, but he didn't want it to stop.

Stiles knew that Lydia was gorgeous and should deserve everything in the world. He felt like she wouldn't want to be with him because, I mean look at the  things she told him when she first met him.

When Stiles looked down at her, and she was asleep. He pulled her closer, letting most of her body lay on top of his. He wrapped both of his arms around her and pulled her closer.

He only knew this girl for a couple days, but he knew that he was doing one thing. He was falling for her. No, she was tripping him. And he knew that there was no way back.

He soon fell asleep.
-------------------------------------

When she woke up, she didn't remember anything. All that she knew was that her grandma was sick and she needed to get there ASAP.

She looked over and saw Stiles asleep under her. She smiled before she shook him awake.

"Wake up scruffy!!!" Lydia said as she shook him awake.

"Im up buttercup... I'm up" Stiles said as he pulled her closer for warmth.

"You ready to go to New Jersey with me?" Lydia asked as she looked out the window.

"Of course I am ready." Stiles said as he looked down at her.

"Um.. I just want to warn you that I am going to be very emotional for most of the trip..um since...well I-" Lydia said as a tear slid down her face. She was not going to look at him or she was going to cry her heart out.

"Hey Lydia look at me, look at me. You're gonna be alright. Hey look at me." Stiles said lifting up her chin. "I am going to be with you the whole time. I cancelled my shows to be with you."

"You would that for me?" She asked as he wiped her tears away.

"Yeah, of course I would " Stiles said as she pulled her in for a hug.

They stayed like that before they felt the plane stop.