31| the triwizard tournament

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" A woman called from outside our compartment, looking in.

Harry and Ron jolted upwards and searched their pockets for money.

"Packet of Drooble's and a Licorice Wand....on second thought, just the Drooble's." Ron said.

"It's alright, I'll get it." Harry said.

"No, that's okay." Ron said, sitting back down.

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please." A girl said, coming up to our compartment.

Harry looked up at the girl, and blushed. The girl smiled at Harry.

My stomach then dropped. Did Harry like her?

"Thank you." She said and walked off, giggling with her friends.

"Anything sweet for you, dear?" The woman said to Harry, who was in a daze.

When he snapped out of whatever he was thinking of, he realized that the woman said something to him.

"Oh, no, I'm not hungry. Thank you." He said, sitting back down next to me.

"You seemed to be hungry fifteen seconds ago," I pointed out, lifting an eyebrow. "This is the first time you've turned down the trolley."

Shrugging, Harry looked down and smiled at himself, not replying. Rolling my eyes, I rested my head on the window and gazed out at the blurred green atmosphere.

Letting out a hiss of pain, Harry began touching his scar, alarming the three around him.

"It's hurting again isn't it," Hermione pointed out, scooting closer to the boy. "Your scar."

"I'm fine." Harry assured her.

"You know, Sirius will want to hear about this," Hermione began. "What you saw at the World Cup and the dream."

Turning away, Harry replied lowly, "I know."

───────────────

After arriving at Hogwarts and departing off the train, the four of us knowingly made our way through the castle corridors in the direction of the Great Hall. As we entered, we took a seat at the house table and greeted our fellow Gryffindors.