Dinner Date ~Ladrien~

"Tiki, is this seriously happening?!" I screeched with excitement.
"Of course it is! You deserve it after all your hard work." she said smiling back at me.

Ladybug was invited to the annual Paris Appreciation Dinner.

All of the biggest stars of Paris are always invited, and this was the first year Cat Noir and I got an invitation.

"Do you think it's a little weird that Cat Noir isn't coming?" Tiki asked.

"No, not really.. He said he had prior plans. It's not a big deal."

"Tiki, do you think this looks good?" I said holding up the dress I just sowed to dress up my Ladybug costume. The top was black lace with long sleeves, that led down into a ladybug print skirt.

"It's perfect!"

"Great! Now we should get going. Tiki, spots on!"

After I transformed into Ladybug, I took out my pigtails and let my straight hair fall free. I slipped on the dress and a pair of black heels before stepping in front of the mirror to check how I looked.

I hoped I wasn't over doing it, but I didn't want to go in just my Ladybug costume. Who knows who might be there?

----------------------------------------

As I entered the convention hall I heard gasps from everyone around me.

"Woah, Ladybug is here."
"And look at her dress."
"She's gorgeous."

I couldn't help but smile as I heard the whispers. My hard work paid off.

"Welcome to the Paris Appreciation Dinner! Right this way Ladybug." I was greeted by the lady at the door. She led me into a large ballroom that was crowded with small square tables.

"This is your seat." she said motioning to a chair at one of the tables in the front.
"Thank you." I smiled at her before sitting down.

As I looked around I was amazed by all the famous people. I had to contain my inner fangirl.

I wondered who else would be sitting at my table as I looked at the 3 empty seats around me.

"Ladybug, thank you for coming!" I turned around to see the Mayor reaching out his hand for me to shake.

"Of course, I'm glad to be here." I said shaking his hand.

"Well, I have things to attend to. I hope you enjoy the night."

"Oh, yes, thank you." I smiled as he walked away.

Just then, I saw people making their way to my table out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to see who, and was delighted to see Adrien!!

This must be a dream come true!!!

He looked so adorable in his tuxedo. He even had a bow tie!!! Cuteness overload!!

I quickly realized that I was staring, so I turned back as he made his way towards the table.

"This is your table." the lady said to Adrien, his bodyguard and Nathalie, his father's assistant.

"Ladybug! Uh, I didn't know you'd be here." he said as he took the seat next to me with a cute little grin.

"Um, uh, yeah! This is the first year Cat Noir and I were invited." I said to him. Gosh, he is perfect.

His green eyes totally distracted me from all my surroundings. I can't believe this is happening.

"Ladybug?" he said.