Caged Love Birds ~Nayla~

Hey guys! So this one shot starts about half way through on the episode Animan. That's pretty much that. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

"It's youuuuuuuuu....r best friend Alya!" I heard Nino say over Marionette's speaker.
"What?!" I screamed out in unison with Marinette, she sounded far more excited though.
"Alya!? Awesome!" Marinette said with joy.
"No, no! It's not awesome!" I replied, hoping I might change Marionette's view point.
"I can fix up a date for you guys!" She offered Nino. Ssssooooo not okay!
"Say what? Seriously?! You didn't even ask me first! Uh, uh! Nino is like a brother to me! Uck! No! End of discussion!" I yelled to her over the speaker.
"But he's gonna be so sad if you don't." She said in response. I mean, obviously I don't wanna make Nino sad, but deceiving him would make him even more sad. In no way, shape or form do I look at him romantically. So why would I go on a date with him?!

"Did you say something?" Nino said in oblivion.
"Huh? I said, it'd be so sad if you didn't tell her." Marinette replied.
"Grrraaah!" I growled at Marinette. This was soo ridiculous! I can't believe that Marinette would do that! I mean Nino isn't thaaat bad, but like, ugh, just no. She shouldn't speak on my behalf.

"This whole date thing with Nino is not happening! Agh!" I yelled to Marinette. She better not get his hopes up. I'm like, sooo out of his liege!

Suddenly, I heard screaming. I looked up to see Kim and Max running, but from what? As they moved closer I saw that all of the zoo animals were loose, and they were chasing them.

"I gotta cover this!" I said putting my earphone in my pocket and pulling out my phone. I turned the camera towards the animals and started filming.
"I'm here live at the zoo, where all of the animals have been let loose. It's pure craziness here!" I said staring into the camera. As I looked up I realized that the animals were now nearing me.

I let out a large scream and began to run as fast as I could. I knew I didn't have to worry too much though, Ladybug and Cat Noir would show up any minute and get everything straightened out.

As I ran I still attempted to film everything for the Ladyblog. A bloggers gotta do what a bloggers gotta do.

I turned a corner and hid behind a bush. The animals continued to follow Kim and Max and didn't seem to notice me.

"Any minute now, we should see Ladybug and Cat Noir show up." I said as I panned the camera towards the crazed animals.

"Alya! Run!" I heard someone scream behind me. As I turned around I saw Nino being chased by a large gorilla, and they were headed my way.

I quickly joined Nino and ran along side him, totally putting back any thoughts of what I learned earlier.

"This is totally insane guys!" I said filming the angry gorilla as I ran. As we reached a cross in the pathway, I noticed more animals running to the right of us. The ones they were chasing were none other than Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"I've just spotted Ladybug and Cat Noir! Stay tuned for more of the action!" I said as I ran. I was totally out of breath, but I had to get this on the Ladyblog.

Suddenly, I was being picked up by someone. I looked up and saw Ladybug grabbing Nino and I. She carried us to one of the empty animal cages and sat us inside.

"Stay put and you'll be safe." She said right before she locked us in. Seriously..? Did she just, lock us in an animal cage? Alone? Together? This soo isn't happening.
"Uuh.. Hey what's up?" Nino said as he awkwardly smiled.
I rolled my eyes in response and let out a large sigh.