Kitty's Confession ~LadyNoir~

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug shouted as she threw her lucky charm item into the air, making everything return to normal.

"Pound it!" Cat Noir and Ladybug said together as they bumped fists, as they always did after defeating an akuma.

"Hey, bugaboo.." the cat said stepping closer to Ladybug.

"I gotta go, Cat. Only one spot left!" she said pointing to her earring and beginning to swing her yoyo into the air.

"Wait!" he said grabbing her arm and stopping her from swinging away. The firm tone he held made her stop in her tracks and stare deeply into his eyes.

"Meet me on top of the Eiffel Tower at 8pm. I have something important to tell you." he said letting go of her arm. Ladybug nodded her head as she swung away with her yoyo.

Her thoughts questioned what on earth he would want to talk about so desperately. Maybe he was moving? Maybe he could no longer be Cat Noir? As much as she wanted to deny it, the thought of never seeing Cat Noir again worried her.

As she swung to the top of her house, she pushed the thoughts back. She landed on her roof right before turning back into Marinette.

"Tiki, what would Cat Noir want to talk about?" she said now holding Tiki in her hands as she walked down into her room.

"I don't know, Marinette. But I do know that you have your presentation to finish!"

"Oh my gosh, you're right Tiki! I totally forgot!"

"Well, let's get to work." Marinette's kwami said with a smile as she sat down on Marinette's desk.

It was now 5pm, and the presentation was due the next morning. Marinette sat at her desk and pulled some papers out of her backpack. She laid them all out on her desk in an organized fashion and turned her computer on. Her presentation was on the parts of a cell, which worried her because she wasn't very good in biology. As her computer turned on, the screensaver flashed before her eyes. Adrien Agreste. At the sight of him she lost her focus completely, and began to dream of him. She thought of how she would see him at school tomorrow, and couldn't help but get up a internet browser and search his name.

"Marinette! What about your project?" Tiki called to Marinette as she stood in front of the screen that now flashed facts and pictures of the blonde model.

"I'll do it, I'm just, taking a break. That's all."

"But Marinette-"

"I'll start the project right after. I promise." she said with a reassuring tone.

"Okay.. I'm gonna rest, I'm tired.." Tiki said with a yawn as she curled into a little ball to sleep.

Marinette nodded as she watched Tiki fall asleep. She turned back to the computer and scrolled down to find updates on her crush, his newest modeling jobs, and what he was doing next.

Adrien was found pacing back and fourth in his room. Tonight was the night. He was finally going to confess his love to Ladybug. He knew he had other things to get done, like his school presentation, but none of it mattered. The only thing on his mind right now was meeting the love of his life on the Eiffel Tower. So he walked back and fourth in his room, trying to find words to say to her. He looked at the clock on his computer. It flashed 6:43pm. Why wasn't it already 8pm, he wondered. He couldn't wait much longer to meet her, so out of haste he transformed into Cat Noir and left his house.

He made his way towards a flower shop, and pondered what kind of flowers to buy her.

"Cat Noir, France's hero! To what do I owe this pleasure?" the girl at the flower shop called to him as he stepped into the store.