Curious Cat ~Adrienette~

"Pound it!" we echoed in unison as our fists joined together in triumph.

We defeated another akuma, well, mainly she did. Sometimes I think I'm just here for the puns.

*beep beep* Her earrings flashed as she realized she barely had any time left before she would turn back.

"Oh, I gotta go!" she said waving goodbye to me. "Bug out!" she effortlessly swung her yo-yo to the top of the nearest building and began to glide away.

As I watched her fly away I was brought back to my conversation with Plagg earlier.

"She's just.... so... great.."

"Yeah, yeah, get over it lover boy! If you're not gonna actually do anything to get with her, then just get over her. There's plenty of girls who would die to be with Adrien Agreste."

"Well.. What do you think I should do?"

"If I was in your situation, I'd just find out her identity."

"But she said-"

"Yeah, yeah, but don't you think you deserve to know? I mean, you only fight crime together. No big deal."

The sound of my own miraculous beeping brought me back to reality. Ladybug was almost out of sight at this point.

I looked down at my ring which had two pads left, then up at Ladybug swinging through the sky.

"Aw, what the heck." I thought to myself as I lunged on top of the nearest building in pursuit of Ladybug. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I knew my heart was driving me.

The closer I got to her the quieter I became, in fear that she might hear me. She looked so beautiful swinging through the mid-day sky so confidently. She suddenly slowed down when she neared the bakery of the Dupain-Cheng family. She thrust herself into the air above the bakery and landed on the balcony.

*beep beep* My ring chimed again. I couldn't transform back on the roof, someone might see me. But if I go down I might loose Ladybug.

I let out a large sigh as I hopped off the roof of the building into the alley. I quickly transformed back, turning back into average Adrien.

"Where's my Camembert??" Plagg immediately cried out.

"Shh! I gotta see if she is still there." I said shoving him into my outer shirt. I took a step out of the alley to where I could see the bakery. I saw Ladybug make her way down through a door on the balcony.

"Who could be more important then my Camembert?!" Plagg called from shirt.

"Shh! Stay hidden!" I told him. I was so serious about finding her, I couldn't handle Plagg much longer.

Just then, I looked up to see Marinette Dupein-Cheng walk outside of the bakery. She looked around suspiciously to see if anyone was looking, so I quickly ducked behind a bush. The closer I looked I saw something peeking out of her bag. Something, red. With black spots.

"What..? No way..." I unintentionally said audibly. She apparently heard me since she turned her head in my direction. Then the red thing emerged from her bag and it became obvious it was a ladybug kwami.

"Tiki, hide!" I heard her say in the distance as she pushed the kwami back in the bag. She then walked off in the other direction.

At this point, I was sitting on the ground leaning against the brick building in complete shock. I could feel my heart racing. I'd never felt this way before. The beautiful heroine I had loved this whole time was the cute girl behind me in class? It made no sense, but made perfect sense at the same time.