"Rae, I told you yesterday! Sit on the stall" Manager Kim says exasperate.
"But I prefer sitting this way. Besides, it's easier to watch what's going on" I explain, turning to face him as he's dishing up the fried eggs and bacon after placing the toast on the three plates already.
"Tell you what, make yourself useful and put these on the table in their normal places whilst I get the bowls out for the rest of you kids" he bargains.
"Deal" I reply, setting aside my own breakfast for the time being to move the three plates. I take the first two, setting them down where Manager Kim and Manager Lee normally sit before picking up my uncles. On the way to the table, I take a large bite out of one of his slices of toast which I quickly get scolded for.
"That's your uncles" Manager Kim sighs as he slams the drawer shut which contains the bowls.
"I know, why do you think I did it?" I snigger to which Manager Kim simply roles his eyes as Chenle, Jeno, Jisung and Yukhei trail into the kitchen. Looks like they got first dibs on the four bathrooms on the 1st floor this morning. Whilst I don't know who's room is who's, I've learned that there are four bathrooms on the floor with all the bedrooms and the one on the bottom floor, besides the pool. Manager Lee and my uncle follow behind them, thanking Manager Kim as they do so for the delicious breakfast.
"Well Jihoon, your turn tomorrow" Manager Kim says as they settle down to eat their breakfast.

The four boys quickly sort themselves out with their own things. Chenle sits on the counter top besides me and we crunch away at cereal whilst Renjun, Jisung and Jeno take up the stalls that our feet are not resting on. Once I'm done, I dump my stuff in the sink before rushing away. I race up the stairs, passing Johnny and Renjun as they move to the side for me. They chuckle at my energy so early in the morning partly because it's so rare for me.

I burst into my room, leaving the door open behind me. I check my bag and make sure that I have all of the necessary stuff so pencil case, phone, school books etc. Once I'm done, I hunt around for my shoes only to find them buried at the very bottom of my shoe pile since I haven't worn them at all. I chuck them by the door, standing up and looking in the mirror to check that my skirt is the correct length and my hair is decent - not looking like I've been dragged through a bush backwards like it often does.

I'm ready for 7:50 meaning I have ten minutes spare so I lie around on my bed, wondering what it's going to be like. It's the same old people, the same old place and the same old routine yet somehow it'll be different. Then again, everything is different.

"Come on Rae, get your butt ready" Chenle shouts, walking past my door.
"I'm not the lazy one! I'm packed and ready where as you're not" I tell him in reply.
"Ooo, touché" he laughs and if my bed wasn't so far from the door, I'd get up and whack him.

However, he has a point so I get up. I grab my back pack and shoes alongside my thick water proof coat since it's winter now. I walk along the corridor with everything in hand, gently placing my feet on the stairs. I sit at the moment, my bag in front of me and put on my converse, effectively tying the laces. I stand up, placing my arms through the correct holes in the coat before waiting by the door for everybody else.

Eventually, just a few seconds before 8 o'clock - our designated disembarkation time - Renjun, Jisung, Jeno, Jaemin and Chenle arrive in an orderly fashion. They put their shoes on, rushing out the door as my uncle walks out of the kitchen with car keys in hand. Well, van keys since there's so many of us.

The drive to school is relatively short compared to some, only fifteen minutes meaning that we can take as long as we want to walk the ten minutes down the road to school as we have twenty till school starts.

"Isn't it your first full day?" I ask the two boys as we walk under the road, through the subway.
"Yup. We only did after break or after lunch before the holidays since we had a lot of other stuff to sort out" Jisung explains simply.
"Ah, ok. No wonder you always turned up for history or physics but nothing else much" I remark. "You've got your timetables though, right?" I question.
"Yup, I think we're in a lot of your classes as well" Chenle grins.
"How the hell do you know that?" I turn to him, bemused, astonished and slightly creeped out about the fact that he knows my time table.
"I checked" he defends.
"So you mean you sneaked into my room and went through my stuff till you found it?"
"Maybe" he replies cautiously.
"It's fine, I'll get revenge later. Tell you what, you show me who's rooms are who's and I'll let you off the hook" I suggest, holding out my pinky finger.
"Deal" he answers, twisting his finger with mine whilst Jisung roles his eyes at our immaturity.