Meeting The In-Laws Part Two (Chapter 18)

ابدأ من البداية

..................

Shane P.O.V

"Shane baby, can you tell Kayce to come help me set the table?" Mrs. Lopez asked from the dining room. "Yea ma'am." I said walking to the window that was up. It was cold outside and I damn sure wasn't gonna go out there. Just as I was about to call Kayce name, I saw her kissing someone. Oh hell naww! She ain't just kissing someone she kissing Josiah leap frog looking ass! The kiss only lasted about 30 seconds, but she still kissed him back though! I just feel so betrayed right now bruh. I walked back in the kitchen after I heard Kayce say she would talk to him later. When she finally walked in I saw her touch her lips like Trey Songz just kissed her ass. She know good and well I'm the only nigga she need to be kissing on, got me pouting and shit like a damn four year old. "Do you need help mama?" She asked as I glared at her. "Not anymore baby. Just make sure when Courtney them get here they parents come in the kitchen." She said back. "Okk mama." She said. I went back in the living room and say in one of the couches and she soon walked in after. She smiled at me and it took everything in me not to roll my eyes at her. I know y'all thinking I'm acting like a lil bitch, but that is MY baby and ain't NOBODY allowed to touch her except me! I gave her a fake smile back and I'm sure she felt the tension between us. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked sitting down by me. 'I don't know, ask Josiah!' I thought to myself. "Nun, just ready to eat and trip with the in-laws." I stuff being partially honest. I was ready to eat and trip, but I was also pissed off. "Awe, baby stop pouting. I'll go get you a small snack." She said about to get up. "Naww, you good Kayce. I'll wait till the food done and when everybody get here." I said not even looking at her. We sat there in silence until the door opened and in walked Courtney, Meya, Aiden Derious, and their mommas and daddies. If y'all wondering about my pops, the nigga was a deadbeat crack head in New Orleans. He wasn't always like that, but he had a relapse after my mom died. Shit, to think of it he ain't never been around anyways. Ol' uncle Tom looking motherfucka! "Hi aunties! Hi uncles! Ugh, I missed you guys so much. I'm glad y'all are finally home." Kayce said hugging the four women and men in the room. Then she turned around to me. "This is Shane, my boyfriend. Shane, these are my aunts and uncles." She said introducing us. "Nice to meet you guys." I said with  a smile on my face. I swear Kayce them look just like their mama! "Mamma! They here now." Kayce said. "Ok, we'll talk later Shane. Make my little niece happy, ya hear?" Courtney's mom said. "Yes ma'am." I said with a smile. They walked in the kitchen and the room was filled with an awkward silence, until Kayce spoke. "Umm, so girls.. Come upstairs, I gotta tell y'all something." She said. I swear I wanted to say 'Naww, sit the hell down with yo high yellow ass!' But I kept that to myself. "Gimme kiss first." I said smirking. I wanna see if she gonna kiss me after she just kiss that dick in the booty ass nigga. She walked over to me and I puckered up my lips. She turned my head to the side and her lips barley even made contract with my cheek. Atleast she know no to kiss me AT ALL after that. I waited till they were finally upstairs to roll my eyes and sigh heavily. "Bruh, why you look mad?" Aiden said. "Man.. Okk, so Kayce mama asked to tell Kayce to help her set the table. Before that Kayce said she had to handle something outside. I get to the window to call her name and she KISSING JOSIAH!" I whisper yelled. I was mad as fuck man. They looked at me with sympathy and shook their head. "Man yeah. I ain't gonna lie either; that shit hurt to see that." I said shaking my own head. It got quiet for a while till Aiden spoke. "Aye, y'all hear about Angela being pregnant?" He said. My heart jumped from my chest to my ass in 2.5 seconds! Like how the fuck people know she pregnant? "Yeah, and imma let you know now Shane; people saying the baby is YOURS." Derious said. My eyes widened and my hands gut sweaty. These my niggas tho, and I trust them, so may as well tell the truth. "It is.." I said looking at the carpet. "The fuck you mean it its?!" Aiden whisper yelled at me. I turned and looked at him. "Me and Angela used to mess around during the summer and right before school started. I ain't cheat on my baby, cause I'm not a cheater. But she called and said it was mine and I'm sure it is." I said. "How you know.." Derious said. "Our uh.. Condoms broke a few times.." I lied. The truth was I went raw and didn't pull out. "Damn, you tell Kayce yet?" Aiden asked. I looked at him like he was popping Molly. "Nigga are you crazy!? Kayce will cut my balls off and feed them to me if I tell her I got Angela pregnant. I'll tell her, but not right now. Plus she say she not keeping it." I said. After that conversation died down, Derious asked a question. "Bruh, am I only one who thought Kayce was walking funny?" He said. I turned my head and smirked. I put it on her last night! Had that thing crying and all! "You fucked?!" Aiden whispered standing up. This nigga just got hype and for what? "Umm.. Yeah." I said quietly. "Gimme my money!" He yelled to Derious. He shook his head and took out twenty dollars and slapped it in Aiden's hand. I sat there looking like boo boo the fool. "Umm, what the fuck was that?" I asked, referring to what just happened. "I told him y'all was gonna fuck this week, he said next week. We bet twenty on whoever won." I shook my head and laughed. "Yo, so how was it?" Aided whispered. "Perfect bruh. Like at first she was crying, but then she started going in. Like I mean Kayce was throwing it back on a nigga! We went like five times." I said  laughing hard with Derious. This night was going ok. We continued to talk and trip until dinner was ready.

.....................

Kayce P.O.V

When my girls and I finally got to my room I turned around and panicked. "Josiah kissed me! I don't know why, but I was talking and next thing you know he was kissing me. I kissed back at first, but pushed him away. What am I suppoessed to do?!" I said talking super fast. Before I could blank twice Courtney pinched the shit out my arm. "Ow, bitch!"I screamed. She just laughed which caused me to laugh. "Did you loose yo v-card?" She asked. I immediately blushed and covered my face. That ain't have shit to do with what I just said. "Yes, and it was.. The way I imagined." I said falling back on my pillows. "Girl!!! I'm so happy for you. Forget Josiah and focus on yo man, aight? Josiah can be a friend and nothing more. Love Shane and he'll love you." Meya said smiling hard. "Girl, finally you gave it up. Y'all had more sexual tension than Trey Songz and his whole damn crowd." Courtney said making us all laugh. We stayed up in my room for a while until my aunt Carmen (Courtney mom) yelled and said dinner was ready. I'll talk to Shane in the morning, but for right now we'll enjoy our time with him meeting his in-laws! My does my stomach hurt? I felt like imma throw up at any second now. Oh well, its probably cause of the pickles and yogurt I had earlier. That was oh so good bruh, but now its fucking with my stomach.

....................

Mystery P.O.V

"Kayce Lopez. I remember that day I killed her punk ass brother. Little does she know, she's next. If only she'd let me love her when she had the chance. I'll finally fuck the way I want and put a bullet through her fucking head!" I said to myself, looking up in her window from across the street. I can't wait till those play-off games start so the real games can begin!

.................

~ What should she do about Josiah?

~ Who is the mystery person?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me