06. | Luke

I locked the door to the cabin, whistling to a random tune as I walked out of the forest and into the real world. Since it was like the middle of the day there were a lot of people out so I had to make it look normal that I was walking out of a forest. I mean, who wouldn't be suspicious about that.

I walked into the local store, grabbing a cart because I know I need a lot of food. I'm pretty much empty on food. I walked down each aisle slowly, investigating each item.

My eyes widened when an older looking lady came over to me, looking around frantically. She was tear streaks on her cheeks and her eyes were bloodshot. She had the same blue eyes as Callie. Well, actually she looked like an older version of Callie.

"Have you seen my daughter?!," she asked, her voice shaky as she held up a photo of Callie. My eyes widened bigger. This was her mother, oh my god. I coughed, fixing the beanie that was placed on my head.

"N-no I haven't. I hope you find her," I stammered, nibbling on my lip ring. She looked at me weirdly at first before her lip quivered.

"I just hope to find her," she said and the tears began to trail down her cheeks. Oh god, I have no idea what to do. I awkwardly pulled her into my chest and her sobs got louder. She clutched my t-shirt as she cried, I awkwardly rubbed her back, I mean I'm the one who kidnapped her daughter and I'm comforting her. What type of psychotic douche would do this, oh yeah that's right me.

After a few minutes she stepped out of my arms, rubbing her hands underneath her eyes; some makeup rubbing off with it and straining her cheeks more.

"I hope you find her," lie. I just lied to this sad woman. She thinks that she'll see Callie again when I definitely know she won't. This woman was just given false hope and I was the one to give it to her.

"Thank you," she said sheepishly before walking away and on to a different aisle. I blew out a breath of air, I looked down at my top to see a giant wet spot from where she cried.

I just got back by my cart, continuing to get groceries. After passing through each aisle, I made my way to the cashier; paying for the items I bought. The cashier even tried flirting with me; she wasn't even my type and she looked like she spread her legs to anything with legs.

I bluntly turned her down and the look on her face almost made me pee myself. I took all my groceries in my hands; thanking myself I didn't purchase that much as I made my way back to entrance to the forest.

I quickly walked into it, trying not to get noticed by all the pedestrians who already eyed me suspicious by my look. I made my way into the house, closing the door. I set the bags on the table when I heard a bang. What the fuck?

I slowly made my way towards the basement since I knew Callie was the only one in the house. I heard moving around and the stairs began to creak. Did someone find the cabin and come to save Callie. I could get caught.

I quietly pulled out the key, quietly twisting in the key hole. I quickly open the door to have Callie sitting at the top step, her blue eyes wide. I cringed when she screamed, I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her up. I slammed her against the wall; my face getting incredibly close to hers.

Her eyes were filled with tears, close to flowing down her cheeks. Her bottom lip quivered and I imagined her mother, looking like she hadn't slept in days and she looked around frantically.

"How did you get out?," I growled. She looked around, not trying to make eye contact with me. I grabbed her chin roughly, making her look at me. She whimpered as the tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"I said, how did you get out?," I asked again and she whimpered again, her hands pushing at my chest but it wasn't working, I was staying in place; my advantage of being 6 feet tall.

"T-the air conditioning k-knocked down the t-table an-and I got the key o-off of it," she said, hiccuping in between. I groaned, shutting my eyes, running a hand over my face. I opened them up, looking down at Callie who was trying to put as much separation between us as possible.

I pushed her harder into the wall and she whimpered. "Who said you could go and unlock yourself?," I said and she shook her head.

"Are you going to apologize for letting yourself go?," I asked and she shook her head. I smirked, I finally am allowed to use it.

My punishment.

I gripped onto her hips, pushing her harder into the wall and she was full-blown sobbing now. My grip tightened on her hips as I brought my lips to her ears, whispering the words she would never want to hear.

"Then I guess you'll have to go through the punishment," and her eyes widened. She began to say 'I'm sorry' over and over again while I just shook my head. I tossed her over my shoulder and she screamed really loudly while sobbing and pounding on my back.

I went back down the basement steps, seeing the mess that was made; I'm going to have to clean that up later.

I walked to the other side of the basement, where it was much darker. This was where I held my punishments. I would unchain the girls and bring them over here. I chained her to the new set of chains.

She pleaded with me that she was terribly sorry and that she would never do it again and I just shook my head, grabbing the taser from the ground when the table fell over. I walked back over towards her, a smirk on my face as her eyes widened.

I know this wasn't me

This was the beast inside of me and,

it was taking over and,

I wasn't in control, it was.

I turned it on and it made a little shocking sound. Her pleads and cries grew louder as I grew closer. I pointed it at her, the first of many marks to line her body.

I only heard the sound of the taser and Callie's loud cries for help and for me to stop. But it was all blocked out because of the beast taking over my mind.