Always Dreaming Of You - chapter 20

OMG CHAPTER 20. THANK YOU EVERY ONE THAT IS READING MY STORY IT MEANS A LOT. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chapter 20*

Always Dreaming Of You

Clarissa's P.O.V

I had just woken up and I was lying in my room just like I had been for the past week. I hadn't stepped one foot outside this room since I told Oliver no. I just couldn't face the outside world yet. This room was my oasis. I felt like nothing could hurt me in here.

No one ever came to see me besides Ashley but that was only to bring me food and since Oliver's mom had left a few days ago there was no one that would just pop up for a visit. Anna was great though. She was always just so happy and cheerful all the time. She reminded me a lot of my father.

Dad. I missed him and I wanted him to see my child when he got here. I wanted to see the smile on his face when his grandson looked at him for the first time. I can imagine it now.

Cayson?

'Yes'

How soon can I have him?

'Whenever you want' she stated. Cayson had finally started talking to me. She said she got tired of hearing me cry about having no one to talk to.

I sat on the bed deep in thought. How soon did I want this child? Would it be such a good idea to have him so soon? I mean Oliver still didn't know I was pregnant.

I have to tell Oliver about our son. I got out of bed and headed for the door. My legs felt weak from underuse but other than that I was fine. I went through Ashley's house following the scent of Oliver in the hallways.

I stopped at a door all the way down the hall from where I was in and knocked softly on it. In nothing flat the thin wood separating Oliver from myself was ripped away. I took in the sight of Oliver. He had dark circles under his red rimmed eyes. He looked like he would pass out any moment now but other than that he looks the same. He was the same, 'I'm going to walk around without a shirt on,' Oliver. Which I didn't mind at all.

He gestured for me to come into the room. The room had nothing special about it just a pale blue room with a king sized bed in the middle. There was only one other door which I assumed was a closet.

I took a deep breath and turned to Oliver. He was a good ten steps away leaning on the now closed door.

"Oliver, I need to tell you something." I looked down at my hands that were shaking a mile a minute.

"Obviously." He told me in a duh tone.

Okay. I get that you're moody but there's no need for you to throw your attitude at me. I haven't done anything wrong. Well besides hiding the fact that you going to have a son.

"There is no need to be rude." I didn't look up to see what his reaction was but I didn't take a genius to figure out he was angry.

"What did you expect Clarissa? You come knocking on my door and for me to welcome you with open arms?'' he asked. Did he want me to answer that? If I did the answer would be yes. I came in here thinking that I could walk in, tell him he is going to be a father then he would hug me and spin me around in a circle like they do in the movies. "Clarissa, I haven't seen you in little over a week. I haven't had any kind of contact with you. What could possibly be so bad that you have to ignore me YOUR MATE? There, I said it. It's out there. I'M YOUR MATE WHETHER YOU ACCEPT THAT OR NOT!"