fairy trap - chapter 16

this chapter dedicated to a colse friend, ego booster, and overal awesome person Rhiannon. (hope you like it. *evil laugh*)

Chapter 16

Fairy trap

Chances P.O.V

I can't take it anymore, it's only been less than a day but I am suffering from not knowing where Clarissa is. I haven't left the sofa since my last feeding, and even though I fed under an hour ago I feel weak. Clarissa where are you?

"FATHER!" I called to him. I knew that he was outside the door but he didn't dare to come in, too afraid of what I would do to him if he did. The last five people that have come in here have been killed without me even leaving the couch. "Get her out her cage and make her find Clarissa. Tell her to bring Clarissa back to me." I told him.

He soon left after that. If anyone could find Clarissa it would be her. Her green eyes could see everything and find anything.

I rose from my seat feeling better now that I knew Clarissa would be in my arms by tomorrow.

Clarissa's P.O.V

This was too much. It's all too much. It stated when we went outside to leave. There, sitting in the driveway, was this huge limo complete with the chauffeur, who stood by the car holding the door open to us. Then when we got to the club it had a line that wrapped around the side of it but Oliver just walked right up to the bouncer, whispered a few things, and then gestured for us to come in.

Inside the club was thousands of people groping, dancing, and drinking. There were two stories in the club but the upstairs wasn't a full room, it just lined the wall. The upstairs looked like it was for people that just wanted to hang out on the black leather couches they had up there. The downstairs were filled with people, strobe lights, a DJ on the far left and a huge bar on the right.

Once inside Ashley grabbed my hand and pulled me into the mass of people dancing. Ashley danced like a stripper without a pole, and luckily without taking off her clothes. Soon she had a crowd of guys surrounding her all wanting to get a chance to dance with her. Eventually I couldn't even see Ashley.

I felt alone, and this place was starting to creep me out, too many unknown people in one room. There could be a rapist in here! I started to make my way to the not so crowed bar. I sat down on one of the comfy bar stools next to a wavy blonde haired girl. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans a black jacket and a purple shirt with 'That's what's up' written in neon green on it. Her head was down so I couldn't see her face but she was surrounded by drinks and pixy stick wrappers.

What an odd combination I thought curiously. I stared at the odd girl for a few minutes and she sat their unmoved. Did she pass out? Is she ok? I worked up the courage to shake her. I lightly shook her and she stirred awake. Okay so she's not dead, she was probably just sleeping.

She looked towards me with light purple eyes. They can't be real, they were to amazingly beautiful.

"Hi I'm Clarissa." I held my arm out but she didn't take it. Instead she reached for the inside of her jacket.

"My name is Terra, Want to buy some pixy sticks?" she opened her jacket revealing one purple pixy stick. If she hadn't had looked at me with a dead serious face I probably would be laughing my ass of right know.

"Umm there's only one." I told her. She looked into her jacket and had a shocked look on her face.

"I must have eaten them all," she sounded guilty. "I'll make it up to you Clarissa, here I have more." She pulled me off the bar stool then pulled me towards the exit. She was probably only half an inch taller than me but her grip could crush steal if she wanted to.