Epilogue

A/N "I believe I met you for a reason. I honestly wouldn't take back meeting you, even if I could. Because I'm so glad I fell in love with you. And I'm so glad I met you."

Picture is of Nicole's wedding dress :)

NICOLE GOLD

I flatten out the dress as Clarity starts to pull her 'finishing' touches on my dark brown hair.

A few months ago, I got tired of caring for my blonde hair and just went back to my original color of dark brown hair. Drew was surprised at the sudden color change, but I could tell that he really loved it.

"Ouch!" I squeak out of surprise when she accidentally yanks too hard on my hair.

"Sorry!" She quickly exclaims, "Just a few more braids and pulls.. And.. Done!"

I look into the mirror, and admire the work she has put into my hair, "It's beautiful, Claws."

Clarity smiles happily, "You're finally getting married! Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!"

"Now you know how I felt at your wedding," she blushes at the thought of Ryder, and I laugh.

"I'm so proud of you, Nikki," she whispers in a low voice, as if she couldn't believe that it was finally happening.

I watch as she starts to choke up, and I move closer to her, "Hey, I love you, Claws. I'm so happy that you're my maid of honor," I smile, and she smiles back.

"It's just so.. I'm just really happy for you, Nikki."

We share a moment of smiling, and laughing before Ryder comes through the door. Ryder gives me a smile as he places an arm over Clarity's back.

"You ready, champ?" He asks me with a smile on his face.

"As ready as ever," I smile back.

"Alright.. I'll go get your father," He walks out as he goes to retrieve my father so he can walk me down the aisle.

I sigh out a breath of nervous feelings, and I feel a comforting hand on my shoulder. I look beside me and I see Clarity smiling with a hint of a proud gesture.

"Drew is one lucky guy, Nikki. He loves you, I can see it. And he'll always love you, Nicole. Just like me," She says with a friendly, and comforting tone.

"Thanks, Clarity," I say her name with a bright smile on my face.

I hear the door open again, and my father walks through. His eyes catch with mine, and a tear falls down his cheek. Soon, my mother comes through the door also, and she gives me a bright smile as both of my parents start to cry. I chuckle at the two, and walk towards them.

"Mom, Dad," I greet them, and they both pull me into a group hug. I squeak in surprise, but then return the hug with a small laugh.

"My baby is growing up!" My dad and mom exclaim at the same time, which was slightly weird.

I pull back from the hug, and smile at them, "I love you guys."

They both smile back, wiping away their tears, "We love you, too."

I turn around, and look back into the mirror. I was finally getting married to the love of my life. Drew Zane Thomson. Just thinking about him sent a wave of euphoria through my body.

The back of my dress had no back, and I was in love with the lace. The sleeves rolled down just above my elbows, and the end of the dress fell way below my feet. I took a glance at my shoes, and smiled at the tall heels I was wearing. I sort of always liked heels, but barely wore them.