"Hang this notice on your wall." He was probably talking to Tao now. "We're going to inspect the hostel as well, she could be one of the guests." The guards were now coming upstairs!

They opened some doors and talked to the people inside the rooms and they finally came to ours. They were talking on the other side of the door. They were literally standing in front of me, only a door between us.
"This is the last one." One of them said.

"You don't need to check that one, that's my room, nobody is allowed there." Tao talked from behind.

The guards didn't say anything but they left afterwards.

Tao spoke from behind the door. "You're safe for now."

After the guards left the people downstairs felt free to talk.
"20.000 kunas?! For a girl that made a fuss on a street?! There's definitely something going on!" A man spoke.
"Well, I don't care, I'd be glad to find her and take her to the guards! 20.000 kunas!" Another man spoke.
"I'll have to keep an eye on my kids from now on, I can't believe there's such a dangerous person on the loose!" A woman said.

I went back, near Sehun and I saw he was awake with his eyes focused on the ceiling.

"We need to get out of here." He turned his head in my direction. "We need to take you the Base."
I remained silent.

After a few minutes Tao came with another man, who was Kris (I guess) and we explained the situation to them.

"After so much time we finally managed to find her and now royalties know about her too? How is that even possible!" Kris seemed pretty angry.
"Kris, calm down, we won't get anywhere if you keep shouting." Tao told him.
Sehun was the next to talk. "We need to reach the others, but they don't know we're here and we can't call them, demons will find it weird that we keep reporting to each other our position."

"Can't we just get to the Base by foot? Maybe they won't notice us." For once, I suggested something.
Tao sighed. "That seems like the only thing we could do actually."
Kris and Sehun looked at each other and they nodded.

"We'll leave tonight, Tao will stay here because we can't leave the hostel without anyone." Kris said.

And so we did, at the sunset we left the hostel.
Tao prepared for us bags with some food, money and some blankets we could use to sleep on because we didn't want to stay in other places, they could notice we're demons while we slept because we can't keep our aura covered forever.

I also had the time to change myself in clean clothes that Kris bought for me. Humans didn't really know they are demons and so they wore purple clothes instead of black. Kris bought those for me and Sehun as well, so now we looked like normal 5th ranked humans.

Kris also teased Sehun a little because it was his first time wearing something different from normal demon's black clothes.
"I didn't know you could look good in purple." He told Sehun.

I agreed though, but I think Sehun could look good in anything, he was attractive for a demon. Actually, everyone from their group was attractive for a demon. Demons were usually rude and shabby.

"You look good as well." Tao had winked at me.
"Shut up, she was from the scum rank until a day ago." Sehun rudely pointed out.