I merely gasped, then strode through door. He followed me as I went roaming around the racks.

I picked up three dresses and he suggested I'd try them on. One was a long white, another a short, black peplum, and the third had been a strappy, tall terracotta. He waited outside as I tried each on.

I came out with the black one, but we both hated it

Second was the white one, and we decided it was too see through.

The last one was a long floor-sweeping gown made from luxurious silk-satin in a flattering wrap. The champagne terracotta dress had an open back and a front split that could be adjusted using the ties.

Looking myself at the mirror, I couldn't name a thing I didn't like. Eric was going to love it as much as I did.

I stepped out the dressing rooms thick curtains and Eric's face washed with astonishment.

He was speechless, "Wow..."  He straightened his spine with posture.

"Do you like it?"

He shook his head in amazement. "You look... stunning."

I sauntered back into the dressing room, closing the curtains, and attempted to untie my dress.

I struggled with great difficulty, until the curtain swung open, to reveal Eric's eyes burning with desire and passion.

"I'll help you with that," he closed it and impatiently pinned me against the mirror, as I stared into the hunger in his eyes.

I caught my breath, thrilled to the core when he gets that way. As he began to kiss me, he swiftly untied my gown and slipped it off my bare, narrow shoulders.

He ran his hands down my collarbone, tracing along my hips with his unbearable grip.

I heard footsteps began to get closer, I then realized it was an employee as she shouted through the curtains, "Did you like the gown?"

Eric and I froze, and I had to control myself before laughing hysterically, "Yes, it was perfect, I'm just trying on another."

"Okay, take your time." She then walked away and her footsteps faded. Eric then muted me from laughing with a kiss.

In no time, we were both exposed.

My hips tilted up, crazy in its need for Eric's contact. His hands slip to the backs of my thighs and he hitched them around his waist and began to push through. His eyes gaze to me, completely predatory and flavoring lust.

He kissed me wildly while our arms tangled and withered, taking in the unbelievable pleasure of our intimate contact.

My head peeked up from his neck I buried myself in, and I noticed the glass was completely fogged up.

Thereafter came low hum from him as he closed his eyes while my gratitude sluiced over him, clearly refreshing and stimulating his physical needs.

He rested his head on my neck as he breathed heavily. Once he caught his breath, he peeled off me, as I slid back down onto my feet, and he began to dress himself.

We both clothed and rushed out the changing room before we'd get caught. I felt the adrenaline pumping in every ounce of my body, he made me feel so alive.

It was moments like these that our connection was so strong, so deep that I realized why sometimes I think it's a fantasy.

Even here, right now it's hard to believe that love can burn so bright, so hot that I choose to trust my heart, to have me this beautiful man to unravel a future with.

*

Eric and I decided to continue down the avenue, on foot. We window shopped as we passed store after store.

I had my silk dress in a cute, fancy bag they gave me.

His hand intertwined with mine and I felt the butterflies ecstatically somersaulting in my stomach.

My eyes eventually wandered off to the windows again, this time I halted completely and my heart poured out my chest at the view.

It was so gorgeous.

"What a beautiful bridal gown, don't you think?" My eyes glued on the sequence

Eric turned to view it and raised his brows, "I love everything you love."

I'm not even engaged, what was I thinking?

I swallowed hard and trailed away from the masterpiece.