One Girl by: megallaghergirl

Where is she? 

The loud,happy girl, 

The one who laughed while she twirled, 

Who danced all day, and sang all night. 

The one who was never afraid to speak, who never feared anyone.

The burning passion, the endless tries, have all died somewhere far inside. She's gone now, the dust is dry. You roll the pebbles, every night, try hard to find, but she's nowhere in sight.

Don't bother looking, because she'll never return, why are you bothering? It's too late now. The tables have turned.

She's far out, incapable to reach. You've realised too late, time doesn't sleep.

Instead there's someone else in her place. Some one you'll never quite understand, time has its own pace. She's quiet, she's shy, you'll barely ever see her, because she hides. She's afraid to speak, to be hurt, because she's weak. She tries hard to achieve the best, but still let's people get to her head.

They say she's weak, even she agrees, but humanity needs peace, and so does she. She's not strong, but isn't made of glass at all. She needs to accept herself and be proud of where she belongs.

It's all your fault, that she's nowhere to be seen. You've done everything wrong, and let the walls crumble upon. She's now gone from this world. She's nowhere to be seen.

There once was a girl, who was loud, happy, but not shy. At every little error, she would sit down and cry. But to her, the world was never a kind place. She danced all day, and sang all night. Then one day, all the passion, slowly died.

By Megallaghergirl.