10

When they got to the stadium everyone was already there except for the crowds that were waiting to get let in.
"So we are all here now, so how was last night" Sting snickered.
"I don't know, why don't you tell me? You're the one that had his grabby hands on Rouge" Lucy teased making Rouge turn red and Sting was gaping.
"You saw that," Rouge squeaked.
"Oh yeah I have that memorized" Rufus smirked.
"Okay enough teasing the games are starting" Olga said while smirking at the others and we turned to Mato and the judges.
"Hello kabo, welcome to another day at the GMG's, we are getting closer to the end kabo with two more days left" Mato cheered.
"Today there is a different type of challenge kabo," Mato started.
"Instead of a battle challenge this will be an emotional challenge between two people from each guild the contestant's names will be called kabo" Mato continued.
"From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia and Sherria Blendy kabo, from Blue Pegasus Hibiki Lates and Jenny Realight kabo, from Mermaids Heel Kagura Mikazuchi and Millianna kabo, Quatro puppy's, Semmes and Bacchus Groh kabo, from fairy tail Natsu Dragneel and Lisanna Strauss and finally from Sabertooth Lucy Heartfilia and Rufus Lore kabo" Mato finished with a yell, he was nearly jumping up and down as he got to Sabertooth.
"Now not meaning to pry kabo but are you a couple? Everyone wants to know" Mato grinned looking at Lucy and Rufus.
"We are," Rufus replied, kissing Lucy on the cheek.
"Okay now that we have the latest gossip, the task is that your minds will be put into a scenario that you are to play out. On the screens it will show the image so we can judge and the crowd can watch. Each group will have a different scene but based on the same thing, first up is Lamia Scale" Chapati Lola announced as Lyon and Sherria put the helmets on and laid down on the beds that were set up. What proceed was funny as Sherria tried to spoil there sixteen year old 'child' and Lyon tried to freeze her to death by locking her outside naked making Sherria scream and rush out in only a towel nearly freezing as well so they got the score of three out of ten. 

"Next is Hibiki and Jenny kabo from Blue Pegasus kabo" Mato called and they went down smiling. They got seven out of ten seeing as Hibiki turned his ten year old son into a ladies man and Jenny turned him into a cross dresser. 

"Next is Mermaid's Heel Kabo," Mato yelled. They managed to get a six since their child was around three even if the girl nearly lost her fingers on Kagura's sword. 

"Quatro puppy is up next kabo," Mato said. It was safe to say they got one out of ten since Bacchus gave their ten year old alcohol and got him drunk. 

"Next let's see how Fairy tail goes with Lisanna and Natsu kabo" Mato cheered as the two jumped down and they waved. What followed was a disaster as Lisanna was drooling over Natsu and screamed about the baby drooling and puking while Natsu, believe it or not Natsu was a really good looking father trying his best to keep the baby happy and not crying. He was also trying to keep Lisanna happy, he was like a fraying rope that was one twist away from breaking.
"I give Natsu-san a ten out of ten but because Lisanna got a zero out of ten there score is nine out of ten" Chapati Lola sighed feeling sorry for the fire dragon slayer. This of course made Lisanna scream in anger as she stomped up the stands to fairy tail and Natsu sighed making Lucy narrow her eyes.
"Magic eye" Lucy whispered shutting her right eye as her left glowed golden and she looked at Lisanna seeing her covered in purple mist seeping into her as well.
"Rufus" Lucy called and he nodded as they walked down together.
"Seems little Lisanna has been dabbling in dark magic, Zeref's dark magic. Be ready to get answers" Lucy warned.
"Finally the one we have all been waiting for Sabertooth's Lucy and Rufus, I wonder how this is going to go Kabo" Mato yelled and Lucy and Rufus jumped down and waved to the crowds. 

Once they were laying down and the headgear on Lucy looked around and saw Rufus was standing next to her.
"Mama, Papa, when is the baby going to come again?" a small voice asked.
"Yeah when is the baby coming?" another one questioned and they looked down to see twin boys.
"She will be here when she is ready so you will have to wait, now it's time for dinner" Lucy said as she grabbed one boy's hand and Rufus held the other going to the kitchen both with small smiles on their faces. It might be a test but they were going to enjoy this time together. 

Once Lucy and Rufus finished and they were in the arena again they were a little shocked and disoriented because to them it felt real but then again since they were a couple it could have been them seeing a slice of the future.
"Ten out of ten what a fabulous look into their relationship and perhaps there future" Chapati Lola yelled tears in his eyes and both Sabertooth members went bright red.
"Let us continue now onto the matches" Mato said and we went to our guilds arena again. Everyone watched as Wendy beat Chelia, then Mira and Jenny had a model off before finally beating her.
"The final battle of the day kabo it seems that the Sabertooth's princess is popular, Lucy Heartfeila VS Lyon Vastia" Mato announced and Lucy headed down. 

"Just because we were once allies doesn't mean I will go easy" Lyon warned.
"The same goes for me. I won't take it easy just because of our past," Lucy said, getting into position.
"The same rules apply as before, you may start when you are ready" Mato said to the two fighters.
"Open gate of the spirit world and bring forth ice mage, Ur" Lucy chanted, making Gray and Lyon freeze. "How.....How did you" Lyon whispered  looking at his long dead mentor.
"She is still dead, this is her spirit in the form a ghost you could say" Lucy explained.
"That's a weak move! You know Lyon won't hurt his master" Sherry cried out.
"It is quite the opposite, I asked Lucy if she were to verse Lyon if she could summon me out" Ur smiled making everyone freeze.
"Even in death I have watched over my two students and my daughter once I found her, so I know about Lyon's dream to surpass me. Now it's to see where you are and if you stand a chance of beating me" Ur smirked her hands glowing blue with ice.
"Ice make: Rose thorns" Ur called out.
"Ice make: Tiger" Lyon yelled after snapping out of his daze. With that they started to dance around and fight against each other. I saw happiness in both Ur and Lyon as they fought. The two of them battled for a while before Ur finally beat Lyon who was laying on the ground.
"You're a lot stronger than before Lyon but you still have a while to go. When you think you are ready again let Lucy know and she will summon me again and Gray" Ur said turning to him and he had his head down his eyes held tears ready for the scowling he was going to get.
"You already know what you did wrong so I can't scold you, just never make the same mistake twice. Also give that water woman a chance she really loves you" Ur teased before she smiled at both her students before fading away.
"The winner is Lucy of Sabertooth kabo" Mato said and everyone cheered while Lyon stood up and hugged Lucy.
"Thank you" Lyon whispered and Lucy nodded before heading to the Sabertooth's hotel with the rest of the guild since the day was over. It was no surprise that Sabertooth was in the lead. 

"So Lucy, are you and Rufus going out again tonight? I will watch Suna and Luna with Yukino, it will be our own little girls night out" Minerva said slyly.
"Actually we are and you should invite Lector and Frosch as well after all, Rouge and Sting need some time alone" Lucy snickered and Minerva grinned as well. Once Rufus and Lucy left for their date Minerva grabbed the exceeds and Yukino heading to her room with a smirk towards the two dragon slayers who were blushing. 

"This is nice, no one has interrupted us tonight" Lucy sighed happily leaning on Rufus as they looked up at the stars after eating.
"That is it is, I will always have this memory in my mind" Rufus said and Lucy nodded.
"I know I don't show it and haven't said it yet but, I love you Rufus, I thought after what fairy tail did I wouldn't ever love again. Then I met Sabertooth and you guys have all been so nice to me" Lucy said and Rufus smiled and pulled her up kissing her gently.
"I love you as well, I will tell you as many times as I need so you will memorize it. You are the light that lit up the darkness that was once Sabertooth, you are our precious star" Rufus whispered leaning down to kiss Lucy and it turned into a heavy make out session.
"Maybe we should go back to the hotel" Lucy panted and Rufus nodded as they headed back.