4

"You may come out now Luna, Suna we are away from there" Lucy called and two exceeds came out from under the cloak that she was wearing. Luna was silver with a white crescent moon over her right eye and sky blue eyes, she wore a black cheerleading outfit and a black bow on her right ear and tail. Suna was orange with a yellow star over her left eye and sky blue eyes, she wore a yellow cheerleading outfit and a yellow bow on her ear and tail. 
"Mama where are we going now?" Luna asked as she changed into her human form. She was about eleven with silver hair and the same clothes but they were her size and the bow on her ear was in her hair and the one on her tail was around her ankle, finally she had her hair that went to her knees in a ponytail. Suna changed as well and she had orange hair to her knees in a ponytail with her bows the same as Luna as well as the outfit but yellow. Luna and Suna were the first set of exceed twins. 
"We are going to our new guild now" Lucy explained and they nodded. 
"What is the new guild mama?" Suna questioned curiously.
"Sabertooth sweethearts, they are fairy tail's enemy just like I am so they are a good guild to join" Lucy said as they boarded the train. 

"Mind if we sit here?" a voice enquired and Lucy looked up to see Rouge and Sting with their exceeds. 
"Please take a seat" Lucy said and they nodded their heads in thanks before sitting down. As soon as the train moved they turned green and looked ready to either throw up or pass out.
"Angels healing wings" Lucy chanted, casting a permanent healing on their motion sickness.
"Thanks lady, would you like an autograph from the great Sting as payment?" Sting smirked as he looked around, happy that he could enjoy the train ride for once.
"Don't get me wrong, I only healed you so you wouldn't be sick on me. I don't care whatsoever about you so why would I care about a reward?" Lucy scoffed, making them stare, even Rouge was surprised at how Lucy acted. 
"You won't make friends like that," Lector pointed out. 
"I am not looking for friends, I hate the word friends, I won't trust anyone ever again. As far as I'm concerned the rest of the world can burn" Lucy stated and Luna and Suna held her hands to calm her down.
"What about those two?" Rouge asked.
"We aren't friends with Mama, she is our mother" Luna and Suna said together in perfect sync. 
"Hey look mama at there marks, they are from Sabertooth aren't we going there?" Suna enquired with a smile.
"Yes we are," Lucy nodded, patting her head gently.
"You have to be strong to be in the guild" Sting warned while Lucy just showed them the battle she just did, recorded on a lacrima but with no noise so they couldn't hear what was being said. 
"Wow," Lector gasped.
"It could be fake," Rouge pointed out. He didn't mean to be mean or anything, he was just pointing out the facts.
"That's not nice to say to mama after she won that battle, it's all over the internet now" Luna huffed and Suna nodded in agreement.
"Enough girls they are free to believe in what they want but they will see soon enough" Lucy said.
"When we get to the guild, you will fight us if you win you can join, if not you can't" Sting challenged and Lucy nodded looking out the window. 

When they arrived at Sabertooth the guild walked out to see the battle, after Sting called them out after all they needed witnesses and also a ref.
"I will be judging, ready? And fight" Yukino called.
"Holy dragon's roar" Sting yelled.
"Shadow dragon's roar" Rouge whispered. They watched in shock as Lucy held her hand up a blank face as the two elements stopped and she opened her mouth sucking the roars in. 
"Holy shadow roar" Lucy said as she mixed the two elements together so they wouldn't be able to eat them. 
"Oh my and the visitor is the winner" Yukino gasped as Sting and Rouge were laying on the floor unable to get off the floor, they hadn't tried to dodge the attack thinking that they could take it.
"Sky healing" Lucy chanted and all their wounds healed. 
"You're in Yukino, give her and her daughters their marks and then you can introduce yourself" Sting grinned and Lucy nodded following Yukino. 
"I want mine silver on my back," Suna said.
"Yellow on my back," Luna smiled.
"Black with red outline and gold through it on the right of my chest" Lucy decided and they each got their marks. 

"My name is Luna Heartfilia, twin sister of Suna Heartfilia I have Moon magic and transform magic" Luna smiled as she waved.
"My name is Suna Heartfilia, I have sun magic and transforming magic, I am the twin sister of Luna," Suna stiffly introduced, she wasn't as trusting as her sister.
"If you are from the Heartfeilia family you must know what happened to Lucy-San" Yukino whispered tears in her eyes. 
"My name is Lucille Heartfeilia also known as Lucy Heartfeilia I hope you treat us right" Lucy bowed and Yukino ran up and hugged her tightly. 
"You're meant to be dead, how?" Yukino questioned, she was sure that she had lost the other celestial mage.
"I was in my world" Lucy replied and Yuknio nodded understanding. 
"Care to explain? For those that aren't celestial mages" Sting asked as most members were confused. 
"Fairy tail abused me and hurt me, I was on the verge of death when the celestial spirits acted and brought me to a different world, a world that belongs to me" Lucy explained and they nodded understanding now after all Yukino had explained about Celestial mages having different worlds. It also explained why she wasn't in fairy tail anymore. They also knew not to mention the scars that they have seen decorating her body, especially where her old guild mark used to be.
"Welcome to Sabertooth" Sting beamed.