o l d c h a p t e r s # 2

Start from the beginning

I just stood there, frozen on the spot as realisation washed over me.

This is one of Rylers side hoes and she's wanting to get him back just to use him for his fame. What a bitch.

"You know what?" Ryler's voice sounded amused. They both haven't noticed me yet. "How about I don't give a fuck about my fame? Or you?"

She shook her head and jumped on him, slamming her lips against his.

My hands balled into fists. I've sat back for the past 3 years watching this happen over and over again. And I never did a thing to stop it.

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of every single fucking thing.

That's why I walked over to her and pulled her by the hair off of Ryler.

"Get the fuck off of him!"

She fell to the ground and Ryler turned to me looking shocked.

I pushed him back angrily and turned to the twat as she stood back up.

"Who the fuck are you? Another one of Ryler's whores?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Sorry bitch but out of us two, you'd obviously be the other woman, because I'm Ryler's wi-girlfriend." I mentally scolded myself for nearly saying wife.

She laughed. "Sweetie... he obviously doesn't love you enough to keep his dick in his pants."

I was just about to punch her until Ryler glared at her. "I'm not gonna tell you again. Get the hell out!"

While he was yelling at her again, I couldn't take it anymore. I walked out of the room and left the house.

I drove to school as fast as I can.

"Hey Flo-woah." Frida froze when she saw me.

"What?" I smiled trying to mask my emotions.

She gave me a pitiful look. "Honey, were you crying?"

I shook my head. "Of course not. What makes you think that?"

She hugged me and sighed. "Oh Flower what am I gonna do with you?"

I laughed sadly. "Continue loving me?"

She chuckled lightly at my lame attempt to lighten up the mood.

She pulled back and wiped my tearstained face. I didn't know that I was crying.

I smiled and thanked her.

The bell rang as I was standing at my locker. Students were crowding the hallways to get to there classes and I just stood there as everyone passed me. Frida had to rush to English class because 'The English Teacher is so hot'. Her words. Not mine.

"Flower!" I heard a familiar voice call over the crowd of students.

I ignored it and slammed my locker shut.

I felt a warm hand grab my arm and stop me from walking away.

I turned around and froze.

The memory from what happened not even an hour ago flashed through my mind. I rolled my eyes at him and ripped my arm out of his grasp.

I'm mad because he should've dragged that bitches ass out of the house instead of yell at her.

Besides... why is he here? We go to separate schools.

"Flower please." He reached to grab my wrist. I turned around and glared at him. "Don't touch me."

He frowned.