You got my sister PREGNANT!

After a minute I stopped and finally brushed my teeth. He was in my room sitting on my bed.
"Did they leave?"
"Yeah they went to got get something for your stomach."
"Oh ok then why you stay."
"Cuz I was worried about you."
"Oh ok thank you."
"Hey Justice; do you think you are uh maybe umm pregnant?"
"No you used protection didn't you?"
"I did but then I didn't." He said hesitantly and nervously scratching his head. I got mad and started to walk over by him. He seen me and got up and started to back up.
"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN YES BUT THEN NO!!!?" Raising my voice.
"I mean like I had one but I left it in my room."
"But I herd you throw a rapper away."
"It was the plastic off the straw I was throwing away."
"OH MY GOD AND YOU JUST NOW TELLING ME!!!!"
"Well I mean i was in the mood and I wasn't thinking."
"OH MY!!"
"Hey it's not all my fault you could've reminded me."
"I DIDINT CUZ I HERD A RAPPER I JUST SAID THAT."
"Well you could've checked just in case." I fall on the floor my mind racing. I can't focus on anything. I can't believe I could be pregnant. Kayla was right he was trouble and I didn't listen. I should've listened to her and now it's no turning back. Then Dre sits by me and puts me in his arms.
"Hey don't worry we can figure something out."
"My life is ruined."
"We don't know just yet."
"For sure I'm pregnant and it's too late for anything. I can do a test."
"Ok then as soon as you get the results tell me."
"Ok." I said still stiff as a mannequin. I was frozen,it was like my whole body system's gear was stuck. And I couldn't unstick it,I could just stare at the floor and respond to Dre. Then I thought of a plan on how I should go get a test. I'll just wait when my parents go on a date and then I'll go get one. And I clean myself and go to bed.
(Time speed)
When I woke up it was seven in the morning. Everyone was still sleep but I was hungry so I went to go get some more chips. And then I watched Tv in my room.
And I just waited until my parents was going to leave. My brother and Dre are going to some diner to catch up and I'm going to stay home. I'm ok with being alone so I can figure my problem out. Then the time passed so fast and it was already 1:00 in the afternoon. So I got up and got dressed. I put on some blue jeans shorts and a grey tank top with a long white jacket to put on over it and some grey all stars. Then i seen everyone starting to leave.
"Are you sure your going to be ok here alone?"
"Yes I'm fine don't worry about me just go have fun."
"Ok then I'll see you later." I said to my family leaving out the door. Then after I got my wallet and phone and left to go to the store.
I didn't know that this was going to be this soon in my life. I thought I would do this when I was married but my life deceived me. When I looked at the test it was positive.
I panicked and didn't know what to do so I ran down the street to where my brother and Dre was and ran in to him.
"Dre! It's positive..." I said showing him. Then he froze how I did yesterday and fell in his seat.
"What! What was positive!? What's going on." My brother asked while we looked at him with a look that gives it all away.
"Why are you looking at me like that what is positive!?" He asked again but this time he should have know what it was.
"I don't understand what's positive. I know it wouldn't be what I think it is Orr........." he said stopping himself and froze also.
"Is it that?"
"Yeah."
"Oh crap."
"Bro you got my sister pregnant!?" My brother said walking up to Dre ready to beat him up. He balled his fist up but I stood in the middle so my brother wouldn't do anything he might regret.
"How didn't I know what was going on when you guys were so close to me. I can't believe I missed this all."
My brother said letting out his anger.
"Hey Corey it's not as bad as it could be."
"Are you sure!? Cuz all I know my sister is about to have a baby by who I thought was my bro."
"And were still bros."
"Are we!? Or were you my friend to get to her?"
"I met her by you. I didn't meat her until we hung out and became best friends. We still are best friends and we've been friends since 5th grade I met her in 6th so don't say nothing like that."
"I can't believe you guys. I think this is a joke,honestly."
"Are you serious I got proof."
"I still think this is a joke I'm so surprised you would do this to me."
"Don't even sat that cuz I'm the one who's carrying the baby I didn't think that this wouldn't happen so don't you play the damn victim. No one here in this situation is a victim! You can't change it! You can't do anything about it cuz it happened. You're my brother and I wouldn't have never wanted this to happen but it did so deal with it and be the big brother you are. Instead you're acting like a little immature sister that's not trying to help me. So if it's anyone being upset right now it's me!" I said loosing my temper. I was so sick of him trying to play the victim in the wrong situation. He needs to act like a big brother and try to help me.
"Sis I'm sorry. I understand why you are angry and I want to help. And you're my best friends,practically my brother and I don't want to change it. We'll figure it out and go through it together." Corey said finally being a big brother. I don't know how I'm going to tell my parents.