Too much to handle

(Time speed)
When I got up I felt different. Dre changed me and how i felt. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
What happened in this room stays in this room. And I knew he wasn't going to tell anything to anyone. I got up and went into the living room with the others. Everyone looked sad and bummed. Even Dre, his head was bowed as his elbows were on his legs. I don't know what to think and I'm nervous.
"Guys what's wrong? What happened?"
"My parents are getting a divorce."
Dre said as he bowed his head back down. My mom tried to cheer him up as I seen a tear fall down his face. Then he raced up off the couch walked to his room and slammed the door trying to hide his tears. Corey was about to get up to go check on him but my mom said it was best if I did. So I walked to his room and knocked on it. I didn't get a response, but I herd a few bangs like he was breaking things. I open the door and see him sitting on the edge of the bed by the balcony wiping a tear off his right eye. While a vase, a used to be glass table,and a piece of wood that came from a piece of the shelf on the wall was on the floor. I walk to the side he was on and sat next to him. I put my hand on his back and started rubbing it feeing his spine trying to be sympathetic. Then he leaned into my arms and layed his head on my shoulder. I put my other hand on his head as he started to hold my hips tights.
"Dre I know it hurts but I'm here and I will always be." I said as I layed my head on his still on my shoulder. I knew it hurt even though my parents aren't divorced. But if my parents was to get divorced I would feel the same and would've needed someone like he needed me. So I could sense his pain. And now he has to go back and forth to both houses. And couldn't say anything. He just held on to me tight and cried which I knew he didn't do often so this is not just the tears of his parents, it was also delayed tears that's been held in for a long time that has finally been freed.
"I love you Jus." He mumbled looking at me with tears on his face.
"I love you too." I said as I hugged him tight. He didn't let go of me for a long time. He had finally let go of the pain he held in for a while now and now I know he won't be as depressed than he was before. And now he know I'm here.
"I'll be in the living room if you need me."
"No don't leave me here" he said grabbing my wrist stopping me from going any where. I lay in the bed with him as he lay on my chest again hugging me. I didn't care for the cold tears on me. I just wanted him to be ok. I herd a knock on the door followed by the door opening. It was my whole family and they wanted to see if he was ok.
"Hey Dre can we come inside too?"
My mom asked as he just looked at them. They walked in and sat on the bed too. And my mom started rubbing his leg.
"I know I look like I'm a big baby but I'm weak. I can't take all of this shit anymore."
"I know hun. You've been holding your pain in for so long it was going to come out soon. Everyone needs to cry sometimes."
"Yeah and your not a big baby I cried on my wife before too when I lost my mom. When she was sick I kept my feelings in and when she died I couldn't hold all of my pain in anymore."
"So I shouldn't feel bad about it?"
"Of course not. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on once in a while."
"Yeah bro you still have a family; you have us. Well I mean even though we're different races you know we your family no matter what." My brother said making us laugh even Dre.
"Umm I'm sorry for breaking the table and vase and the shelf on the wall."
"That can be replaced you alright."
Then Dre got up while smiling and wiped his tear and said,
"FAMILY HUG!" calling all of us to a big hugging moment. Then we were shoulders to shoulders and he said,
"Thank you; I love you guys."
"How bout we go to the shore and grill as a family." My mom said smiling at all of us. And we got ready to go and have a family grill.

(Time speed)
My dad was cooking some chicken, ribs,steak, and some corn on the cob on the grill. Me and my brother and Dre played foot ball. We did have on bathing suits just invade we went into the water. My mom was there seasoning and live streaming the whole thing on Facebook. She told us to come to the camera and say hi. We ran to the camera racing and then said "hi" really loud while stumbling on each other and putting our arms on each others shoulder blades. I was doing extra and giving peace signs to the camera.
"HEY FACEBOOK WE HERE IN LA GRILLIN' ON DA BEACH AND MY BRO AND BAE HERE AND WE IS LIT!!" I said while my brother and Dre laughed. I was having so much fun with my family. Even though Dre's family might not stay together we will and we are not leaving or changing anything.
"COME AND GET YOUR FOOD MY HUNGRY KIDS!" My dad said making it clear that only us kids is getting some so as my mom. And we grabbed our plates and sat down on the beach and watch the surfers surf and laugh.
(Time speed)
It was dark and my parents were making S'mores while Dre and me walked the beach.
"Hey about last night they don't know about it."
"Good cause my dad would probably kill me."
"Yeah that's why I didn't tell."
"Yep."
"Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most."
"You're welcome." I said hugging him. And then my mom and brother called us over to get some S'mores.
"Race ya!" I said as we sprinted to the spot our family was. Then we ate some s'mores and went home.