Interview of @GigglesTheHyena

Start from the beginning

How I plan to accomplish it? Simple, write my (not so) little backside into the ground and advertise like no-one has advertised before!

5) Is writing a vital [important] part of your life? If so how?

Yes! Take away my writing and I would possibly go insane, it's like my own personal oxygen supply!

I say yes because I use writing to get stuff of my chest, something bothering me? I write. Something making me happy? I write. Have a secret? I write etc.

6) How does writing influence your life? If it does, what role does it play in it?

My writing gives me a chance to be me, to be who I really am with no-one to judge me! My characters don't get mad if I mess up! It gives me a chance to take a step away from world and to just chill in my own imagination. 

7) What is your guilty pleasure in writing?  {Optional}  [i.e. R-rated etc.]

BoyxBoy or GirlxGirl

8) Where do you write your stories? And when is your best time to do so?

In my bedroom, in front of the window directly in front of my computer desk. The best time is probably between twelve and three in the morning... I write better for whatever reason.

Your reading rituals

1) What is your favorite type of stories to read? [Genres]

Hmm, romance and sometimes comedy. (But it has to be proper funny! Like JPod by Douglas Coupland)

2) When do you normally read? And also, where do you read? [i.e. mobile sites {iPod, Samsung etc.}, or internet sites]

My laptop on internet sites and  just whenever I have time.

3) Who are your top 5 favorite authors on Wattpad? [You can exceed 5 if needed]

AlfieTimewolf, VillainousFiend, WoLf152, HowBoysThink, JustGrace (and a sixth _Nostalgia_)

4) Who’s writing inspires you? [Both professional and Wattpaders.]

AlfieTimewolf, Stephen King, Cecelia Ahern, JustGrace, Dan Brown, Dean Koontz.

5) What are your 5 favorite books on Wattpad? [Only 5 this time ;D]

Caged Like an Animal, He's got a love like woe, Mage's honor, To loosen the grasp of reality, Herz der Flammen.

Bonus/Extra questions!

1) Who are your closest friends on Wattpad? [Optional]

AlfieTimewolf, RukawaHolmes, MissStephie813.

2) What is your favorite catch phrase/ thing to say?

'Spiffing Chips!' I don't know why, I don't know where it came from, it's just fun to say! (Try it! Fun isn't it?)

3) If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

To see my books on the shelves of bookstores and (maybe someday) a movie! (Look out for my name people! I'll be hitting it big someday!)

4) What is your lucky number, animal, letter, or even day?

Number 13. Day  Friday.

5) What books would you recommend to others?

Caged like an animal By AlfieTimewolf, He's got a love like woe By JustGrace and  Mage's honor By VillainousFiend.

6) Last question of the interview, What are all your stories on your profile? Give a brief description of each. [Optional] {5-10 sentences} [Give as many of your stories as you want]

1) The Damien Journal: The Damien is about a teenage girl, (16) who has been best friends with Damien Nathaniel Strangler for as long as she can remember.

She soon starts falling for Damien and she can't help but love him. But there's a twist, Damien Nathaniel Strangler, not only isn't human but he is also a figment of Kristie's imagination, can Kristie get over her schizophrenic tendencies or will she be trapped, loving an imaginary friend forever?

2) Trapped in the Closet (BoyxBoy): Steven Nickson was the 'popular' guy in high school.He had good grades. The girls loved him, the boys wanted to be him. And for the icing on the cake? His parents were filthy, stinking rich! But Stevie had a secret that he couldn't anyone! The life and reputation he had built up over the years would be shattered like a fragile pane of glass! Stevie's secret: Steven Nickson was gay.

3) Fallen Elements:To become an angel you have to die, but it is not simply just a death… It must be an un-just death, an accidental death or you must be murdered.

You are going to meet a few special angels of a low rank, lowest of them all; they are Fallen Angels; Cast from heaven and down to earth.  Fallen Angels are not rare, just difficult to spot as they soon become experts at blending in and at hiding their wings…  Angels do not have an easy life as many may believe. Far from it in fact. A fallen angel’s worst fear is a human specially trained in the art of hunting and killing angels. Although Angel Hunters, are few and far between; their skill is incredible and undeniably superior to even the most expert soldiers.

4)Angel Shorts: A collection of short stories based on angels I have created over the past 3-7 years, these angels each represent a part of my childhood. Scarlett - My 'rebellious' stage at 13-15, Damien - My 'lonely' stage, at 9-13, Elizabeth- My 'Optimistic' stage, at 15-present. I hope you love my angels as much as I do.