Chapter 13 - Where Boys Fear to Tread

Start from the beginning

Oh God Judy, what are you doing?

She didn't care, she loved breathing in that male musk, the scent of fox overpowering her nose. She sighed pleasantly, rubbing her cheek into the soft, cream colored fur of his chest.

Stupid, stupid bunny.

She couldn't help being around him, she couldn't help how she felt around him anymore.

She unclenched her thighs,  and felt her whole body start to sweat. It was a teasing feeling she loved so much, but hated that it was only teasing.

I'm going to regret this a lot.

She pushed her hips into his, feeling the push of his nether region into hers. She moaned lightly.

She wanted to yell at herself so bad, she was acting to inappropriate, touching him against his will; hell, he was asleep!

Her whole body froze when she felt him shift in his sleep, felt him gently shifted his hips so that they mashed with hers again.

She held back a moan by pushing her face into his chest fur, holding her paws around his waist.

Her whole face was on fire, the tips of her ears would've been visibly red if it wasn't so dark.

She embraced the whole moment. Being pressed against his furred body, her face buried into the heavy, yet silky fur of his chest, and her nether regions mashed up against his.

She cursed her heat, cursed being a virgin, cursed it all to hell. She enjoyed every second of it, even if Nick wasn't awake. Even if he didn't feel her pressing her lower body into his, feel the dampness slowly spreading across there, she loved every second of it.

If only she knew Nick had woken up when he shifted, and was more than flustered to feel her press herself into his bare chest, or for the fact of the matter, pressing her hips into his, so that she could gently pleasure herself against him.

At first, he felt a little uncomfortable, if anything, rather violated. Later on, it faded into a slow acceptance, then into a little burning warmth in his stomach that he seemed to enjoy.

When she fell asleep after pressing herself against him for the final few minutes, he wrapped his arms around her back protectively, holding her snugly in his chest.

He pressed a light kiss into the top of her head, a small, happy bow smile curving on his lips.

He curled his tail around them, and let the tapping of the rain soothe him to sleep.

XXX

A notification noise rung out in the room with a mild reverb, waking the sleeping rabbit from her slumber.

Once the rest of her body started to come out from it's cold, numb trance, only to have a feeling of movement move across her backside, and bottom.

Her body froze in realization, something she hadn't done last night. One of his arms were hugged tightly around her back, the other around her waist, with his paw gripping her bottom. His body was curled around her; and she found her hips even more forcibly mashed into his.