Chapter 9 - Stalk

Taeyeon was smiling like an idiot while looking at her camera, and her friend Tiffany noticed it so she went to her place.

"Yah, Eonnie. Why're you smiling like that? Did you capture something wonderful yesterday?"

Taeyeon suddenly hide her camera to her back and she shook her head, Tiffany just shrugged it off and went back to her place. As soon as she sat at her chair she tapped Sunny's shoulder and leaned a bit closer to her.

"Yah, dont you think Taeyeon is up to something? She's getting weirder?"

"Pany, we all know she have her own world, why bother?" Sunny replied.

"Ani, it looks like she's hiding something from us. Dont you think?" Tiffany was really curious and worried at the same time. Sunny just told her to let Taeyeon be and she might tell them soon, so she just let out a big sigh.

~~

"Hyung, where'd you go? "

"Im sorry Baek, your hyung already went to his condo. Sorry I didn't it tell you"

"I got worried, but why you didn't tell it to mom?"

"She.. forced me. So I don't have a time to tell it to mom" Baekhyun clicked his tongue and put his left hand to his waist. This is what Baekhyun hates to his hyung, he knows that Daehyun can't say no to his girlfriend.

"Dont worry I'll go there, I'm going to explain it to them when were having a dinner" He just sighed and muttered an 'okay'.

"I'll have to go see you later "Baekhyun just ended the call without saying anything; he just can't believe that all of a sudden his hyung left him without a proper goodbye. All he knows right now that he was blaming his hyung's girlfriend for this, he doesn't even know the girl yet. The first time his hyung told him that he got a girlfriend when they were in the car and no further information about her.

He startled when someone knock on the door and it reveals his mom.

"Baek, go downstairs your breakfast is ready. Move faster, you'll be late" her mom was closing the door when he called her.

"Hyung is going here tonight" he said without looking at her mom because he was really disappointed, so early in the morning and that is the news that Baekhyun would know.

"I know, he texted me. So move now" then she closed the door. Baekhyun noticed the dreary tone of his mom and he is not in his mood anymore. So he ready himself lazily again, as soon as he grabbed his bag placing at his bed, his phone buzzed.

"From, what? There's no name" he stares at the number but when he read the message, he smiled knowing who it is.

"Hey, good morning. Let's go together, I'll be there in ten minutes. Owh, I should eat now" he ran fast going downstairs and eats his breakfast, nearly choking because his mouth is too full. His mom handed him a water just in case it happen but Baekhyun is too expert eating his food in less than a minute.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" his mom asks with her knitted eyebrows. Baekhyun looks at her and he tries to say something but her mom nearly slap him if even her son will speak.

"Don't talk when you're mouth is full!" she strictly said causing Baekhyun to swallow quickly what he's eating.

"Uhm, my friend will drive me to school"

"Oh, can I meet that friend of yours?"

Baekhyun scratch the back of his head and nodded slightly, then someone knock the door. Both of them turned their head towards the door, Baekhyun was going to stand but his mom insist and was excited to open the door.

At least she wasn't down anymore

"Good morning Ms. Byun, I was here to get Baekhyun-"

"Yah yah, lets go!" Baekhyun suddenly interrupt and grabbed Chanyeol's wrist.

"Baekhyun! Can't you see he's talking to me, where's your manners?" her mom scold but a calm one, earning a chuckle from Chanyeol.

"Mom, were getting la-"

"Oh my dear, what is your name? Baekhyun doesnt even introduce you to me. Such a handsome guy" Ms.Byun cupped Chanyeol's cheek and smiles widely.

"My names Park Chanyeol, I was so happy to meet your son, Ms. Byun"

Oh really?! I dont think so

"Oh how sweet of you, come here next time and I'll make you a cake"

"What?! Why when I'm the one asking for a cake you refuse to make one but - "

"Its an honor, ma'am . I will" Baekhyun just facepalmed himself and went to Chanyeol's car immediately, pouting.

"We should go now, bye~"

"Yeah sure, take care"

Chanyeol entered the car and started the engine, he glanced at Baekhyun who was sulking.

"Stop being cute.... "Chanyeol almost want to get back his words, it just came out all of a sudden.

" Wh-what?"

"No-nothing.."

~~

Seohyun was distributing their homeworks and she planned on inviting Taeyeon to have a dinner later at their house so after she finish her duty she went to her place. And she notice a picture of Chanyeol and Baekhyun holding hands, she gasped at first but she got interested so she grabbed a chair and placed it near to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon got shocked and will hide her camera but she saw Seohyun's naughty face and she wiggle her eyebrow.

"Heh" all Taeyeon could say.

"Dont 'heh' me, eonnie. Whats that? Why do you have a picture of Baekhyun and Chan-" Taeyeon covered her mouth to stop her from saying it.

"Ssh! You dont have to say their names, someone might heard us"

"Well, if we can't talk about them here. Lets have a dinner tonight at my house, my parents are not there. Wanna come?" Taeyeon was thinking twice, but she can see that Seohyun was very interested to the two. So she nod her head as an answer.

"Good. Then it settled"

"Wait! Only the two of us?"

"I was just going to invite the other girls too but when I saw that, I dont know if I should ask them. Is it okay for you?"

"Well, no. Lets just ask them some other time" Taeyeon and Seohyun smirked as if they're planning something.

~~

Chapter 10 - Dinner is next~

[A/N]: Omg I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for 11k reads You guys are insane! This is my first time, forgive me ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay im done But Im sorry too that I cant update my other story. (Full of sorry) <.<.. -_- BUT I STILL LOVE U GUYSZXZSX! I should stop now.

Plug: Please Accept It | HyungWonho OneShot (you can find it in my profile)

-for those monbebes!~ <3