Chapter 2 - Knowing him better

"Park... Chanyeol, uh now I know" then Baekhyun turns back putting his things inside the bag. Then Chanyeol stares at him angrily.

"That's it?" Chanyeol said.

"What? What do you want me to do then?" Baekhyun said while his body is  twisted and his head is trying to face him.

"I don't see you being scared..."

"Scared for what?"

"You really have no idea..." The guy with the big ears said and he smirked.

Baekhyun ignored him and after he put his pencil case to his bag, he return to face the whiteboard and suddenly Chanyeol leaned towards him and he whisper something...

"I'm gay" he said.

Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun shrieked and look back at him.

"And so what?" But Baekhyun managed to answer him back.

Chanyeol just shut his mouth and continued sleeping, feeling pissed off.
This guy! Chanyeol said in his thoughts.

~~

"Baekhyunnie it's break time, uh wanna go with me- I mean with us?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uh no thanks. I have to go to the locker too. You guys go ahead"

Taeyeon and her friends waved at him before they leave the room. Baekhyun is ready to go out too but he notice that Chanyeol is still sleeping.

Baekhyun went to his side and shaked him hardly to wake him up. Still, nothing happened.

"Hey! It's break, aren't you going to eat?"

Then Chanyeol response...
"Why showing so much concern? Do you like me?" He said being straight to the point.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and walks to door... but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

"Hey i'm serious. I'm gay" Chanyeol states again.

"Why do you keep on saying that again and again? And so what if you're a gay? Honestly, I don't care!" Baekhyun removed Chanyeol's hand in his wrist and left the room.

"He isn't just a normal transferee, huh?"

After Baekhyun ordered his food at the counter, he searched for a vacant seat. But there's nothing, until he notice a boy smiling at him gesturing to sit beside him. He have no choice and maybe it's the opportunity for him to have a friend.

Baekhyun went where the boy was sitting and he put his tray to his table, smiling back to the boy.

"Uhm, thank you for letting me to sit here" Baekhyun bowed and sit in front of him.

"Nah, you don't have to do that. Well, Oh Sehun is my name" the boy introduced.

"I'm... Byun Baekhyun. Ah i'm sorry for being a shy-type person it's just that I don't socialize too much"

"It's obvious because you didn't even notice i'm your classmate too, well I think you are fun to be with that's why I want to be friends with you, is that okay for you?" Sehun said tilting his head to the side making him so adorable.

Baekhyun nodded and blushed, while Sehun was making some noise being happy that Baekhyun is now his friend. Then they started eating then suddenly Sehun remember that he has 2 friends that will sit in their table too. Baekhyun just nodded.

"Don't worry Baekhyun hyung, I'll introduce you to them" 

"Hyung? Wait, are you younger than me?" Sehun is too tall and manly that Baekhyun didn't even notice that Sehun is younger than him.

"Yep... Maybe I'm 2 years younger than you" Sehun explained and Baekhyun just mouthed an 'O'. Then while they are talking, the 2 friends Sehun was talking about has arrived.

Sehun smiled at them and asked them to sit, Sehun started to introduce his 2 friends to Baekhyun. The other boy named, Kai and then D.O... then Sehun revealed that these 2 boys is in a relationship. Baekhyun doesn't surprised after all, because it's obvious when you look everywhere in this school there are a lot of different kinds of relationship.

"Uh Baekhyun hyung, are you okay with your seatmate?" Kai asked and Baekhyun furrowed.

"Wha-what's wrong with him? Can you please tell me, curiousity kills. And in my first class I heard some boys whispering that they're glad that Chanyeol isn't their seatmate. What's wrong? Is he a killer?" Baekhyun joked.

"A sort of..." D.O added. Baekhyun almost choked in his food so Sehun lend him a bottle of water. Sehun glared at D.O, but the boy just shrugged.

"What?!" Baekhyun said in surprised, after coughing so hard hearing those words from D.O.

"He's just kidding hyung, but Chanyeol is a bad boy... I mean is, he loves to start a fight"

"Wow, loves to start a fight? what kind of habit is that..."

"Yes, and he's a playboy too..." Kai added.

"Is he gay?" Sehun, Kai and D.O stare at each other first before they response to Baekhyun. And they laugh so hard except D.O...

"No hyung... hahaha he's not. He loves playing girls so much, he's not a gay? Why? Do you like him?" Kai joked so Sehun slapped his shoulder.

"No! I just ask because a while ago, he kept on saying that he is a gay! And he is so annoying"

"He likes you....." D.O said coldly.

Then silence....

Sehun facepalmed himself and Kai rubbing his forehead. They can't take D.O anymore.

"How funny of you D.O..." Baekhyun said coldly too.

"But hyung, sometimes he is quiet and he is not in his normal self. And I found it weird..." Baekhyun just nodded what Sehun said and they finished their food, going back to their classes.

~~

When they enter the room they sit in their respective seats and Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol is not there. Maybe he's still eating... 

After more than 5 minutes and their teacher already arrived, yet Chanyeol isn't. Now he is worried where does that boy went... then in his head it keeps on repeating what Sehun and Kai said to him. His weird side, that makes him worry.

~~

Chapter 3 - I care about you is next~