Chapter 16- Two girls more...

*********************Niall´s POV**************************************************************************

Today´s the second decision. I can tell Shannon´s so excited.

She can´t just sit there. She reminds me of her dog Jamie. They´re both a bit hyper.

I don´t think she could ever be annoying to me.

As we arrive in Simons office, all the boys are already there.

Simon starts,“Hello boys, so second decision today. But we´ll make a little surprise. Two girls have to go.“

Shannons jaw drops. And I have to laugh, Simon gives me a confused look.

„Okay, Harry it´s kind of your girls. You can ´save´ five girls.“

Harry looks a bit lost. He slowly shakes his head,“I´d like to save Makayla, Alexandra, Zaya, Nicole and Arianna Nicole.“

„Thanks for your fast decision, Harry“, Simon chuckles ,“so we have to decide between Victoria, Bailey, Alejandra, Ariana and Arianna Lexie. You´ve got ten minutes to think about you´re favourite.“

****************************Shannon's POV**********************************************************

Everybody´s talking now and really it´s so loud.

I like Victoria most right now.

But seriously, the other girls are so sweet and cool and beautiful and perfect and Harry can be so glad to have all these girls and I don´t want to make a decision and I´m obviously so confused.

Suddenly there´s silence in the room and everyone looks at Simon.

I think I didn´t get something.

„Okay, so let´s start“, with these words we began to discuss.

After four hours discussing, laughing and crying, actually Perrie cried, we made a desicion.

-

-

-

-

-

-

„Good evening“, Danielle squeals as we walk in the room where all the girls are waiting for us. By the looks they give us I can tell that thery´re pretty excited. But who wouldn't be this excited? I mean if this was a show for Niall, I would faint everytime I see him.

As Harry walks in Tori faints. Everyone in the room is absolutly silent, except me.

„There it was.“, I say laughing. Everybody gives me weird looks, then everyone panics.

„Somebody call an ambulance“, Bailey shouts. „No, no, no don´t call an ambulance“, Tori shouts back while sitting up. Then she sinks back on the bottom half laughing.

„Are you okay?“, Harry asks. She chuckels,“ Yeah, I´m actually okay it was just...“, she stops emberassed and blushs. „Did you faint because of me?“, Harry asks. „Hmmm“, that´s all she sais. Wow she could beat me in a blushing competition and THAT really means something.

He winks at her and helps her up. Zaya helps her with standing.

„Okay, we should go on“, Danielle sais smiling.

After everybody´s calm again Harry speaks up,“ So today we have a surprise“, all the girls eyes light up,“Though not a good one“, Harry finishs his sentence. Now the girls look kinda scared.

I smile, it´s funny how the emotions of the girls change so fast. The tension in the room gets more and more.

„Today two girls have to go“, Harry finally sais,. Even I was nervous and I knew what he would say.

The girls look at each other smiling unsure. What do they think right now?

„Okay the first one through is Zaya“, he chuckels while she jumps in the air.

All the other girls clap.

-

-

At the moment they´re three girls left. Ariana Jayde, Arianna Lexie Stromberg and Bailey Adams. All the other girls are through and they look really glad.

Here comes the part I hate the most.

I hate when the hopeful expressions turn into sadness. It´s aweful.

„The last one through is“, Harry makes a short break,“Bailey Adams.“

Bailey cries but because she´s so happy. The other ones are just disappointed, I think.

After everybody said they´re goodbyes to them they start to get their things.

All the other girls are talking with each other.

I think I should concentrate now on them, the ones who made it. The ones which are still in the show. They look all so happy.

I´d love to have eight Harry´s for every girl one. I sigh slightly.

I propably should go now I don´t feel very well. „Guys, I have to go now. I do not feel very well“, I say.

As I´m on my way home I start thinking about the day, all in all it was a good day.

I open the door and Jamie jumps right in my face, i have to laugh so hard that my stomach starts to hurt. „She missed you“, Niall laughs while walking towards me.

He grabs me by my waist and pulls me in a hug. I lay my head on his shoulders, I feel so safe around him. I love his smell, I love his hair, his eyes. He makes my day complete.

He looks at me in awe,“What?“, I say laughing. „Nothing, you´re just... beautiful.“, he answers. And I?

I blush.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloo.

I know it´s been a while and I´m so sorry!

You guys have to know that I´m right now not at home. I´m in a clinic and not very well. I finally found the strength again to update.

I read all of your comments and seriously... I cried. I´m so thankful for every single one. You guys made my day!

Much love, Beverly :) xx