Facetime/Skype

Liam

'Its so nice to see your face again baby.' He grinned, stroking the webcam on his end of the laptop.

'You too. I've missed you.' You explained.

'I missed you too. So much. Happy birthday.' He managed to say before Paul told him they were due on stage.

Zayn

He was in America, you? Still in England. Your phone rang early one morning, you turned on the lamp, Zayn wanted to facetime, you sighed and answered it.

;wow.' He breathed 'you're even more beautiful now.' He complimented.

'I doubt it Zayn I'm still in bed.' You giggled.

'Oh shit sorry. Its like 5am there isn't it.'

'4' you corrected him.

'Call me when you wake up sweetheart, I'll be here.'

Louis

You were on your laptop, scrolling through your tumblr feed, reading and re-reading all the hate when a notification in the corner informed you that Louis wanted to skype.

You quickly wiped your eyes and opened the window.

'Hey Louis. How ya doin?' You asked politely, trying to make it seem like everything was fine.

'I'm okay.' He sighed.

'What's up?' You asked.

'I've seen the hate people have been sending you (y/n) why didn't you tell me?' Your face crumpled and you closed the laptop.

Harry

'Can I see her?' He asked excitedly as you answered the facetime call.

'Nice to see you too Harry, how's tour.' You smiled.

'Sorry.' He hung his head and you picked up Bella from next to you and sat her on your lap.

'Aww hello Bella.' He cooed at the screen.

'She's cute right.' You smiled.

'I can't believe you picked her out, for me.' He grinned.

'I remember you said you like labrador puppies.' You smirked.

Niall

He grabbed his guitar from behind him as you watched expectantly from behind the laptop screen, he was on tour so the two of you were skyping.

A gentle guitar strum brought you out of your daydream as Niall began to sing a song that he'd written for you while he was away.

'I miss you baby.' He said simply before tearing up, your screen went blank.