TWENTY TWO ꧂

FORGIVENESS !

༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵒʳᵍᶦᵛᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yoongi had gotten the gang together without breaking a sweat because their rooms were found beside each other.

"what's going on?" chanrin asked as she felt yoongi's grip on her wrist tightened. he wasn't in his usual composed state like how chanrin had always seen him.

"everything's a lie. they're deceiving us." came his reply as he maneuvered along the seemingly endless hallway. yoongi cursed for not being able to focus on his surroundings earlier as his head throbbed painfully like a thousand hammers banging.

"who?" seulbi asked, trying to keep up with their pace whilst checking on jungkook to make sure he wasn't out of sight.

"jimin." was yoongi's short reply, silencing the rest as well as baffle them.

"where's minra?" jungkook spoke after a few minutes of silence, making everyone stop dead in their tracks.

hoseok cursed at how they easily forgot about the girl and worse, leaving her behind.

"the real her isn't here." they all turned behind and saw jimin's small yet masculine figure approach them at a slow pace.

yoongi and hoseok immediately stepped in front to act as a shield.

"you ass! i can't believe you've been deceiving us this whole time! despite everything we've been through!" yoongi growled, seemingly ready to kill if he only had a gun.

"i know! and i regret every single thing! but i can't just leave my father!" he reasoned but yoongi was having none of it. he walked straight towards jimin and landed a punch on his left cheek, throwing jimin down the ground.

"yoongi!" chanrin and hoseok pulled the raging boy back to avoid anymore violence, reminding him that jungkook was with them. the boy by now, couldn't do anything but cry his little heart out, and seulbi tried her very best to comfort him as she trapped him in her warm embrace.

jimin coughed a little bit of blood before pushing himself up his feet.

"i was forced to choose, every single day i lived in fear and guilt. that's why i'm here to help." jimin fished out two guns out of his back pocket before presenting them to hoseok and yoongi.

the two hesitated, they were filled with doubt. chanrin felt everything flowing like a river though there were still gaps in her memory. she felt like her brain was gonna burst, and yoongi hadn't failed to notice it.

"chan—" they were interrupted by the alarm going off and the lights flashing red, indicating that they were aware of the break out.

"we got no time! hurry! i'll lead you towards the helicopter station!" they didn't want to listen, doubt still listened but the moment they saw jimin's father emerging, they hurried down the hallways with jimin leading them.

"jimin! what are you doing?! stop this instant!" the boy heard his father yell in warning but he ignore it for the first time in his entire life, instead, he handed hoseok and yoongi the gun.

without wasting time, yoongi started shooting, hitting several men but nowhere near critical places. jooyeon did the same as he aimed his gun at the group before firing several shots, only to fail and hit no one.

they ran and ran, almost hitting a dead end as they got surrounded. if it weren't for jimin memorizing the whole building, they would've been dead.

yoongi took the risk and stopped, he turned around his heels and aimed his  gun at none other than park jooyeon. he fired, the bullet piercing right through the man's chest.

jimin looked back and almost stumbled along his pace as he saw how his father dropped on his knees, and eventually his whole body as he lay lifeless and cold, his blood pooling around him. the son blinked back tears and kept his gaze ahead.

chanrin winced at the sight and gripped onto jimin's hand, squeezing it briefly as a sign of apology. jimin responded by squeezing her hand back.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:

"we're here, hurry inside. who can pilot a helicopter?" jimin asked whilst ushering them towards the spacious station, picking one of the best helicopter they had.

"i remember hoseok interested in them, i'm sure he can." hoseok was bewildered, he stared wide-eyed at chanrin as if she were crazy.

"my memory's still not completely ok." he denied but seulbi gripped both of his hands in a silent plead, and he gulped.

"i-i guess i'll try to remember." he breathed out, relieved to see a smile on seulbi's lips.

they heard a few buttons punched outside, indicating that someone was trying to get in. they didn't have much time.

"is...is that my step-mom?" chanrin felt her knees weaken as her lips quivered. her memory was still a mess but she at least knew it was jeon junmi who had thrown her and jungkook down the precarious city. she didn't miss her, no she didn't after all that she did. in fact, she was boiling with rage and didn't know how to deal with it.

how dare she throw her biological son, who was still seven years of age, down the city they destroyed?

"hurry up!" jimin gently pushed chanrin up the helicopter with yoongi pulling her inside, assuring that his lover was comfortable.

"go and escape!" jimin yelled and was about to leave when chanrin gripped onto his sleeves.

"what about you? come with us." to say that he was surprised was an understatement. after the horrible thing he'd done to them despite the close relationship they all had, jimin betrayed them for his father and yet, chanrin was asking him to come with them.

"yes you should, i forgive you jiminie." seulbi smiled, seemingly remembering everything.

"i know you didn't want to. i heard uncle and mrs. junmi talk about...all this." the girl said whilst gesturing with her hands, "we got thrown, even eunmi who was so innocent, and i lost her. as painful as it was, i never blamed you."

jimin felt the tears welling up again. he didn't deserve them.

"it's not too late." but jimin knew it was, and so he pried himself away.

he heard the entrance opening and he ordered hoseok to already start the engine, pressuring the said boy.

"hyung! where's minra? will i be able to see her?" jungkook yelled despite the deafening sound of the helicopter's blades slicing the air in a repeated circular movement.

jimin smiled solemnly, remembering how he missed his sister, and his mother.

"she's...somewhere out there. if you get to see her, tell her i'm sorry for failing at being her big brother." was his request before turning to face junmi and her men, whilst the helicopter took off.

"you're too late, i alerted the authorities." jimin deadpanned at the raging woman, receiving a slap in reply.

"how dare you?! do you realize your father died because of you? and now we're going to jail!" junmi screeched, making jimin flinch but the boy ignore her as he took his gun out instead.

he aimed it at the horrified woman.

"what are you doing?!"

"making sure you won't be able to escape."

and he fired, hitting her on her right leg, making her unable to walk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

i'm not satisfied with how i wrote this book but whatever lol

© MINRA, 2017