《Seven: The Truth Starts to Unvale》

Mom and Dad explained everything to Austin, Delilah and me. I couldn't believe what was happening. "You put us all up for adoption?"

"Yes, and you all were adopted, but rouges found out about you Ben, and killed the people who adopted you, we found you in the woods, rouges were dead and your cry caused our warriors a lot of pain for some reason. We realized we needed to keep you. Once that happened you two had already been adopted and were going home with your fathers" Dad explained.

"Wow" Delilah whispered speaking out all of our thoughts.

"I'm sorry for never telling you" Mom cried. I hugged her to make sure she was okay. She hugged me back and I felt more arms go around us. Both my siblings and Dad came over and joined the hug making Mom more emotional. "Ben you need to go do your job as Alpha's son" Mom reminded and we all went on our way.

I showed all the teens their rooms and asked for them to meet me in the meeting hall. After a while, everyone arrived, both my pack and the visiting pack. Jared, Aurora, Jeremy, and Nick all joined me on the stage. "Hello, and welcome" my voice carried throughout the room and everyone stopped talking. 

"I am Ben, the son of Alpha Chase. You all might be confused by the fact that I look exactly like Austin. We are twins separated at birth. I will be one of the two Alphas in command. You will listen to me and Alpha Ashton's son, Jared. The training schedule should be being passed out to you all. Don't be late, there will be punishments.

"There is also a list of the pack rules, do not break any of these even if your pack does not have them or you will be sent back to your pack. Thank you, you are all excused" I turned to the others and they nodded towards me. I walked out to the training field and found Dad talking to Alpha Ashton.

"-oldest?" I heard Alpha Ashton ask.

"Austin, then Delilah. Ben was the last born, he was a stillborn, no heartbeat no cry, but somehow as Mona held him he was back," Dad said

"When Jared was born, Annabelle was dead for a few minutes. Worst minutes of my life" they both nodded at each other and looked into the forest. 

"Hello Alpha Ben," a sweet voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Aurora. A smile immediately formed on my face. 

"Call me Ben, I'm not exactly Alpha yet"

"Alright, Ben. How are you holding up?" there was concern in her words. 

"What do you mean?" I had a feeling about what she was asking me about, but then again she could be asking me about a number of things. 

"Learning what happened when you were a baby, finding out you are a triplet, not to mention that your brother looks almost exactly like you and having to be the leader of all young shifters in the pack as your dad and my dad work with the warriors to stop this war. Must be a lot to be placed on you all at once"

"Oh yeah. I guess it hasn't really sunk in yet. Ask me again in an hour and I might have an answer" I said and we both laughed. "I hope everyone is being nice and respectful to you" 

"Of course they are, how can they not be when my brother, a big scary looking future alpha, is attached to my side. I had to trick him to get away"

"What will he think when he sees you with me?"

"Hopefully that I'm safe with another Alpha's son and relax for once in his life" she sighed. "So, are you and that girl-"

"No. She's a family friend, one of our warriors. She's the top of her training troop so she hangs out with my friends and me a lot" she nodded and folded her arms.

"Delilah told me you haven't exactly talked to her and Austin yet"

"What do I say?" I saw my pack was starting to bring food and decorations out for the welcoming party.

"You're siblings-"

"We're strangers"

"Still I'm sure there's something to talk about. Why don't you catch up on each other's lives?" She suggested and there was silence. I just watched my people moving around the yard placing things and talking.

"You should get back to your brother. He's probably worried. I have to help my pack set up"

"Right. I'll see you later" she slightly smiled at me and walked off. I felt bad for pushing her away like that, but everything is hitting me now.

I helped set up for a while then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Jeremy. "Its Nick's mate. She's healed"

"That's great. How is she responding to being in a pack?"

"Well, she has not attacked anyone and has done everything she's been asked to do"

"Wonderful" I smiled even though I knew we were going to be interrogating her in a few days time, well Dad and Alpha Ashton are.

Everything was soon set and people were mingling. Two wolves from my pack ended up finding their mates and were getting to know each other, teens were making friends and warriors were telling their stories to each other.

"Hey Ben, why are you off over here?" Mom asked as she walked over with a plate.

"I thought I'd help serve food"

"Austin and Delilah are over by the campfire. Why don't you join them"

"I'm alright"

"You do realize that was the Austin you were talking to during the rouge attack, right? The Austin you were saying could help the pack" she tried to persuade

"Yeah, and dad told me not to reach out to him anymore. Also, he's a teen, he can't help. The teens are here to learn that packs aren't all the same, they're here for a field trip"

"What's up with you?" 

"It's been a long day mom" I tried to push and continue helping with the food. She grabbed my hands and pulled me away slightly. I was about a head taller than her like Dad. 

"Benjamin Jake Morgans, talk to me. What's  wrong?" I didn't know what to say. Or maybe I just didn't want to tell her. 

"Nothing, can I please go back to what I was doing?"

She sighed and nodded. I headed back to the table and there stood Aurora with a small smile on her face, and next to her was Emily. "Hey Ben," Emily said and I waved. "Why are you over here? I thought you would be with the boys" Confusion was written all over Em's face.

"I decided to help out, we were a little short on volunteers"

"That was nice of you," Aurora said and smiled a little more. I couldn't help but smile back at her. "When you have some time why don't you join us over by the firepit?" 

"Sure" They both walked off and split up, Emily went to hang with the top ranks in my pack and Aurora her pack. I continued to help and when no more help was needed I looked around. My pack was starting to do a welcoming dance for the Nightly Moon pack. I saw Aurora and Delilah clapping along to the music with big smiles on their faces. 

I watched for a minute to see where my pack was in the dance then ran over and jumped in. I knew in a minute it was time to pick someone from the crowd to join in and I already knew who I was going to pick, however when it came to the time I was too slow and someone else picked her. 

With a smile still on my face, I held out my hand for Delilah and she hesitantly took it. "I don't know how to dance"

"Don't worry this is the easy part" she smiled and nodded then we joined in. We spun around the fire, keeping pace with the crowd and the music. 

"You're really good at this"

"I like to dance, and I've been to a few special events before that required me to know how to" 

The dance ended and we all sat down. "So Benny likes to dance?" Austin said with a sparkle in his eyes. 

"Yeah, and you wish you had my moves" I smirked and he ruffled up my hair. Usually, my wolf would get angry with teasing since this is his first life and he's very unstable, but for some reason, he didn't get angry with Austin. Instead, he was happy and I felt normal for once.