First day

After saying yes, Bellona went to bed with a set of clothing. She slept lightly, hoping that the scene would change and she'd be home, not in the mess she's in.
The next morning Bellona woke at 6:30, got dressed and prepared, and met the head of the staff for training at 7. If Bellona did anything right, it was  punctuality.

"Glad you could make it miss." A tall, older gentlemen greeted her in the court yard as planned. Bellona attempted a smile, and they got to work: the kings schedule had to be memorized so it's easier to be near by if he needed anything, how to dust properly, what to do when, the staffs schedules to help if needed.

"Remember, it's not about skill on how to do something, it's knowing schedules so you can time things so you can be at the right place at the right time, and I think you have that covered." He gave Bellona a warm smile and they headed into the kitchen so she could deliver the king his breakfast in the dinning room.

Bellona rolled the tray cart quietly out the kitchen doors and with grace, beside the table where the king sat.

"Morning sir." Bellona decided it best not to talk too much, but a common, simple greeting would do.

"Good morning." He said bluntly. Bellona set the plate of the omelet in front of him and lifted the lid off, letting herself inhale the steam slightly before putting the fruit cup down on his right, and a muffin to his left. She finally set the tea down and put the silverware in its place, curtsied and left.

"Wait." Donovan caught her before her cart touched the kitchens doors.

"Yes sir?" Bellona hesitated a moment.

"Arrange a meeting with the prince of Ashward to discuss trade after my meeting with the Queen of Arendelle, and make sure to have a new suit for me for tonight's portion of the ball, and so we are clear, everything I say to you is no longer my responsibility, so do as I say, and remember to remind me when the time is justly so because you work for me and everything needs to be perfect."

"Yes sir." Bellona felt all the words fly around her so fast she thought she'd get whiplash. "Is there anything else?"

"No." Donovan dismissed her.