Chapter 16; Part 3.

*Short*

Ariana POV

I kissed him with passion and bit his lip. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and pecked my lips once more. My song came on and I danced in my seat.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me up with him. He put his hand on my waist, like a centimeter away from my ass. I glared at him.

"Got a ass so fat that I can't help but feel on." He sung and I giggled as I put my head on his chest as we danced. He lifted my face to look at him. I looked into his beautiful light brown eyes as they glinted under the light.

He caressed my cheek and moved a piece of my hair out of my face. He leaned down and kissed me. He tried to gain entrance but I wouldn't let him.

He grabbed my ass and gave it a light squeeze. I gasped and he stuck his tongue back into my mouth. I moaned then felt him smiling. I pulled away and he licked his lips. I smiled and felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Andres' girlfriend.

"Oh hi. I love your dress, it looks like something I would buy but you guys are really cute." She said then walked off. Dumb hoe, you bought it, but thanks!

"Who was that?" He asked his eyebrows raised.

"Nobody important." I said. He nodded and started kissing my neck. I love his luscious lips.

Andre POV

Me and Shay were out at 'Rose Loux'. She went up to this couple to tell her her dress was cute. She came back with her eyebrows scrunched together.

"What?" I asked.

"That dress looks really familiar." She said then sipped her drink.

"Cool." I said.

"But your baby momma is killing it in that dress." She said.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"Your baby momma. That's her." She said pointing to the couple.

She looked wet in that dress. The dress accentuated all of her curves. I've never even seen it before. He was gripping her ass and had his tongue on her neck.

"You ready to go?" He asked. She nodded and I tapped her shoulder. She turned around and looked completely different. She had on makeup and had gotten the tip of her ear pierced.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. She sighed and turned to him.

"I'm going to be a minute." She said. He nodded and pecked her lips. She followed me and went into the bathroom.

"What Andre?" She asked. Damn, is this how she felt? So hurt, and betrayed. I fucked up!

****

<> Pharaoh.