Chapter 9; Part 1.

*Short*

Ariana POV

"Ariana who was that?" Renny asked as I sat down on the ground. I shrugged my shoulders. I won't allow him to hurt my family.

"I don't know." I lied. He cocked his head and scoffed.

"You're lying and you know it." He said.

I said goodbye to everyone and grabbed the kids with Andre following close behind me. I buckled the kids back up and drove home then put them back to bed. I walked into our bedroom but was pulled back.

"Who was that Ariana and please don't lie to me." Andres pleaded. I refuse to let him continue interfering with my life and the ones that I care about.

"I don't know baby." I lied again. I know I promised to be honest for the rest of our life to my husband but I won't risk him getting hurt for me.

He sighed and walked out of the bedroom and said he was sleeping on the couch. I was almost all the way to the closet when I saw a letter.

I picked it up and looked around. I knew this definitely was not here before we'd left to go to the hospital. I opened the letter and proceeded to read the word's written in red ink.

~You dont have to risk your family. Just come and meet me at 2063 Amerri blvd. P.S. don't worry about the kids they'll be joining us soon.

Sincerely, Your Love!~

I sucked up my pride and grabbed my keys off of the table. All of this ends tonight.

****

<> Pharaoh.