Chapter 10; Part 2.

*Short*

Ariana POV

I walked into my babies room and kissed all of their foreheads. I even shed a couple of tears. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm going to be prepared.

"Mommy loves you." I said. I turned around to walk out.

"Mommy." She called. I turned to face her and I knelt down to her level.

"Yes Princess." I answered. She wiped my cheeks of the ridden tears that fell.

"Where are you going?" She asked with tears running down her cheeks.

"Mommy's going to protect you from someone. A very bad person." I said.

"Will you come back?" She asked. I nodded, out weighting the 50/50 percent chance that I might not come back. She hugged me and I felt her tears seeping into my shirt.

"I love you mommy." She said laying back down. I kissed her and the boys head multiple times.

"I love you my princess and my prince's." I said.

I wrote I love you down on a piece of paper and sat it down on the dresser. I took one last look and walked out into the living room seeing Andre asleep. I kissed his lips and rubbed his cheek before letting go.

"I love you. I'm sorry." I said and slowly walked out. I got into my car and drove in timid silence until I pulled up. I got out and went in with the gun in the waistband of my pants. I walked in ready for whatever.

"Come out from wherever you're hiding." I said looking all around me in the dim light.

"Finally." He said. I stared into his eyes with so much hatred. I just wish he would hurt as much as I have. I quickly took the gun that I had and shot unfortunately it barely grazed him and he drug me out to a car.

"Where are we going?" I screamed trying to get out of the car.

"Cali baby." He said. I silently cried and ended up drifting off somehow.

Him POV

Well, well, well! Now you see, I bet you're probably wondering where is he going or you're crazy, well you're right. Everybody gets a little crazy, so what. I actually thought we could be together. I guess not therefore I'm going to work her ass out doing something I know she wants to leave in her past!

****

<> Pharaoh.