Chapter 7.

*Short*

Ariana POV

Lately the eerie feelings I've had are just getting worse. I sighed and got up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed some orange juice and searched for a glass in the cabinets.

I poured the juice and started to drink it. I was almost done with the glass when I heard shuffling. I turned around to see if anyone was there but I was left alone. Just me and my thoughts.

"I'm going crazy." I said to myself.

"Everybody gets a little crazy." I heard behind me. I felt the chills go down my spine. I turned around and saw him standing there grinning at me. Before I could reply he started talking.

"Did you get the present I left?" He smirked. I stared at him in confusion, anxiety, and a little fear.

"In those little Vickies." He whispered. My eyes widened.

"You were in my room." I trembled.

"Yeah, and I saw you having sex with him. I loved it." He smiled. I felt sick.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You baby." He replied touching my cheek.

"I'm not your baby, and don't touch me." I spat.

"Well you will be soon." And with that he left.

I slid down on the floor with my back against the fridge. I cried silently and heard footsteps. I hurried up and cleaned my face. I was still trembling. Andre flashed a face of worry.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked. I shook my head as if nothing were wrong.

"I can't really walk because of you." I said telling half the truth. I was hurting but not just because of him. He nodded and went back up to the room. I sighed and began walking upstairs to our room.

Andre POV

I know Ariana. And I know that she's lying. I can feel it and I can see it in her eye's. She wasn't fooling me at all. I'm going to figure out what the hell she's hiding behind my back.

****

<> Pharaoh.