Chapter 6.

*Short*

Him POV

I watched as she peacefully slept. She turned over and her ass hung out, due to the oversized tee that rose up as she shifted. I admired her and moved some of her hair out of her face as my hand rubbed all down her body.

She was always a heavy sleeper. I pulled up the tee some more and got a perfect view of her pink lace Victoria Secret panties. My hand ran across her tattoos and I touched it lightly making sure that she wouldn't wake up.

I grazed my finger over her area and her head shook to the right in her deep slumber. I slowly put one of my fingers into her panties and stroked her softly. I felt her wetness begin to drip and I smiled and pulled them out making sure to leave the mess in her panties.

I put my fingers into my mouth tasting her on my lips. I licked every drop making sure not to miss any. I backed up and walked down to the kids room. I walked in and saw them all peacefully sleeping.

I lightly kissed their foreheads and walked out of the house. I went home and looked at the monitor waiting for her to wake up and see the look on her face.

Ariana POV

I woke up and held my chest as I looked over at the clock. It read 4:08. I felt something sticky between my legs but it couldn't be. I had a nightmare not a wet dream. I spotted the door open which I know for sure I closed last night.

I felt arms around my waist and gasped until Andre kissed my shoulder.

"Come back to sleep."He said. His voice was raspy and sounded sexy as it muffled when he yawned and to be truthful it turned me on. I turned around and sat on his lap.

"Baby its only four in the morning and you want to have sex." He said. I huffed and proceeded to get off his lap but he pulled me back down.

"Where you going?" He asked as he smirked at me.

"It's four in the morning remember?" I mocked him.

"Yeah but now I want to taste you." He said.

Him POV

What the hell is she doing. She is such a slut but I cant help but get turned on. I jacked off watching her ride him and take the d like a real woman should. I watched as her mouth gaped open and she moaned.

"Daddy yes." She moaned as he held her hips.

"Cum for daddy babe." He groaned and bit his lip.

"Daddy I'm about to cum." She moaned. He slapped her ass.

"Say my name." He said.

"Daddy." She screamed as she fell onto his chest and he covered her up and rubbed her back going back to sleep. I don't have to worry cause I'll get her back, then that'll be me.

****

<> Pharaoh.