N x Mariah ((Bad Luck))

Requested by @Mjloverforever1 
------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that N would have a break from work and Mariah was excited as ever. N said that he planned a fun day today so I can't help but feel excited. Today, I got dressed in jeans a black tank top and an over-sized VIXX sweater. N had told me before that we were just going to stay at home because he didn't want to have fans ruin our date so we decided to watch movies at home. Even though the fans wouldn't bother me at all, I just wanted to be alone with him. Honestly, as long as I get to spend some time with him, I'll love it. I'm just worried about today. Yes, I'm excited, but I've been VERY unlucky this past week. I've broken vases, I've stubbed my toes on the corners of the house, I've had stuff fall on my foot a lot, I've accidentally dropped breakable things on the ground like glasses, plates, food, and anything else you could think of. I might be the most unlucky person on the planet and I'm going to be in my house with N. I feel bad for N. I just have a feeling in my gut, telling me that a lot of bad things will happen. Of course, I tried to ignore it by calling N.

"Hey N!"

"Hey Mariah. You okay?"

"Yeah. What time are you coming over?"

"I'll be at your house in a couple seconds. I'm at your front door by the way."

"Oh really? I'll be right there." I quickly hung up and rushed to the door. I hastily opened the door, revealing a handsome looking N, staring right at me, making me more nervous every millisecond that he was looking at me.

"Hi Mariah! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" N smiled at me, making my heart flutter. To add to that, he hugged me tightly and walking into my house and closing the door behind him. 

"Are you hungry? I can make something. Or we could watch a movie. Honestly, I wasn't all prepared on what to do. I thought that you might have an idea."

"Oh! Can we watch Netflix? We could have some popcorn too. I wasn't prepared either really. We could just cuddle if you want too." He sat down on the grey couch in front of the TV and I could see him look through Netflix to find a good movie, but after minutes of searching, he just settled on Descendants of the Sun, an amazing Korean Drama. I just finished making the popcorn, setting it on the wooden table in front of the couch and got some blankets. With my bad luck, I tripped on the blanket that was caught under my feet. Good thing I just tripped on the floor and didn't hit my head on anything, but man, it hurt so bad. I could see N rush to me with a worried expression through the corner of my eye.

"Mariah, are you okay?" N asked with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine. Just slipped, that's all. Nothing to be worried about." It kinda hurt, but I didn't want to worry him even more. It IS supposed to be a break for him after all.

"Okay, well if you get hurt, you know you can tell me, right?"

"Of course N." I smiled brightly at him and got up to sit on the couch without wincing in pain. N followed right behind and continued to stream episodes of Descendants of the Sun. But 10 minutes into the first episode, I had to go to the bathroom. What am I going to break now? I got up slowly, trying not to trip over anything and successfully did so. Next was walking to the bathroom. I didn't want N to think that something was wrong so I tried walking at a normal pace, but still trying to be very cautious of my surroundings. After a few minutes of cautious movement, I have made it to the bathroom. I quickly did my business because I didn't want to miss much of the episode and rushed back, forgetting my bad luck for a moment. Well I did, but quickly remembered when I ended up crashing to N on the way back to the couch. Turns out he was going to get some water, and when I crashed into him, he kinda spilled water on the both of us. It got more water on him and his stomach area. making the shirt stick to him a little.  The water only got a small section of my stomach as well, but N's shirt was almost covered in water.

"Jajiya! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to spill water on you!" 

"N, it's fine. You got more water on yourself." I giggled a bit and looked at the clock hung on the wall. 5:45. Dinner time. Well, it was time to make dinner anyways, "Oppa, I'm going to go make dinner. Want to help?"

"Of course. What should we make?" I quickly grabbed a pot from the shelf. 

"Ramen! I have some packets over there. Can you grab me some?" I pointed to the cupboard. N walked over, grabbing two packets and handed it to me. I quickly placed the pot on the counter right next to N and me. Too bad the pot wasn't securely on the counter because next thing I knew, the pot dropped onto N's foot... If I wasn't dead before, I was so dead now.

"Aish... Mariah. That hurt..." 

"Oppa! I'm sorry! Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Stupid question...

"Where do you think! How can you be so clumsy today! The one day that I get to enjoy myself and I get stuck with a person with bad luck like you!" Sword right through my heart...

"N, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry..." My vision started to blur and at that point, I knew that I was crying. Since I was so embarrassed, I ran into my room and shut the doors. I didn't lock it, but I didn't just sit quietly in my room. I started blaming myself for my stupid bad luck, "Why do I have to be THIS unlucky! I'm so clumsy, stupid, and I'm a bad girlfriend!" I just sat on the edge of my bed with my face in my hands and cried till no more tears came out, just sniffles filled the room. "N probably hates me now..."

"Mariah... I love you. I'm sorry for overreacting. I shouldn't have shouted those horrible words at you. I was just angry. I'm sorry... I promised that I wouldn't hurt you, and look at what I did. I made you cry. I'm a horrible boyfriend. I don't deserve you."

"N, it was my fault. I'm sorry about your probably swollen foot."

"It's fine. My foot is perfectly fine. Lets just order Chinese food."

"That sounds great."

.

.

WORD COUNT: 1159

I'm sorry that it was so long to make. I've been busy with science fair and making 20 note cards a day for four days straight. That's a really bad excuse and I'm REALLY sorry that it took so long.