Leo x Chae-lynne ((Baby))

Requested by @shaegains92 Thanks for requesting! Sorry if anyone is ooc!

Leo and Chae-lynne had just gotten married about a month ago and things couldn't get better for the two. Well, that's what they thought. One night, Chae-lynne had been experiencing some vomiting, headaches, mood swings, and cravings. She didn't need a doctor to know what's happening to her, she just needed a pregnancy test. She started driving to the nearest big-box store, which turned out to be Walmart, and grabbed the pregnancy tests off of a shelf. Chae-lynne successfully walked to the lady at the cash register and bought the items. Suddenly a ringing started. Chae-lynne grabbed her phone and started talking to the person on the other line.

"Hey Leo."

"Chae-lynne, where are you?"

"I was at Walmart. I'm almost home so don't worry."

"Fine. Drive safely. Love you..."

"Love you too Leo!" Then you hung up.

---------------------

After Chae-lynne had gotten home, she went straight to the bathroom and after the test showed positive on all three tests, you needed to plan how to tell Leo about your pregnancy. After about five minutes thinking in the bathroom, Chae-lynne finally come up with a plan. She walked out of the bathroom to find a grumpy Leo. He had his arms crossed and pouted a bit. He was absolutely adorable.

"Leo?"

"Why were you in the bathroom so long?"

"Diarrhea?"

"Okay."

"Leo, I need to empty out one of the guest rooms. Can you help me?"

"Okay."

--------------------

After a while of emptying the whole guest room, ridding it of its bed, drawers, cabinets, and many more items, she and Leo helped each other carry everything to multiple guest rooms to see if the room had the item already, until all was well. After moving everything, you grabbed the pregnancy tests from your back pocket of your jeans, she slowly built up the courage to show him the, hopefully, good news.

"L-Leo. I have something to show you..."

"First, can you tell me why we had to move all of the stuff?"

"Well, um, we don't want the baby to sleep in an unbaby-proofed room, do we?" 

"Chae-lynn... Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Leo started tearing up and looked happier by the second, which was usually out of character.

"Uh huh. It's true Leo. You're going to be a dad..." soon Chae-lynn started to tear up as well, happy with the news. Leo walked up to you and lowered down to your belly.

"Hey little one, call me dad..."

"The baby can't hear you, silly." Chae-lynn said between tears.

"I guess so," Leo slowly got up and looked at Chae-lynn, cupping her light-toned cheeks and her blue hair, "When should we tell the boys? They'll love the baby."

"Well, let's go to the doctors first. I want to know it's gender. After the appointment, then we can invite them and tell them the good news."

-------------------------

"Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Jung! You've been pregnant for a few weeks and you're blessed with a beautiful baby girl!"

"Leo! Did you hear that!? I'm going to be a mom! You're going to be a dad!"

"Yes I did Chae-lynn..." Leo smiled widely and hugged Chae-lynn, being careful to not hurt his baby girl.

-----------------------

"Hey, Hongbin, can you bring the boys over? Leo and I have to tell you something."

"Yeah sure Chae-lynn. Anything for you and Leo."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Okay. Bye. I'll be there as fast as I can, with the boys of coarse."

"Okay bye."

Chae-lynn hung up the phone and talked to Leo about how they'll tell the boys. 

"Do you think that we should have the boys come up with the name?"

"I don't know. I don't trust them with something this important."

"True. But let's just hope they don't ask."

"Why? We can turn them down."

"Not you. What ever N wants, he gets. It's like he's your weakness."

"I guess that's true."

"Well when do you think they're coming?"

"Probably soon."

------------------------------------

After everyone arrived to Chae-lynn's and Leo's shared house, they quickly got on with the subject of baby names.

"So what should she be called? I mean, she's got to have a name, right?" suggested Hyuk.

"Maybe she should be called Hye? I mean, its got a good meaning and everything." Ravi interrupted.

"Nah. Maybe Areum might work better." N spoke suddenly.

"Nope, non of those. Let the master decide." Hongbin shushed everyone and started to think.

"Come on Hongbin! We don't have all day!"

"Shush Ken! I almost got it!"

"Fine, but hurry up." Ken mumbled.

"I got it! Hwan!"

"That's a boy's name you doofus!" Ravi pinched Hongbin's arm and mumbled words.

"Ow! That hurts! You know what? why don't we let Leo and Chae-lynne pick? Maybe they have good ideas." Hongbin stared at the couple, along with the rest of the members.

"So what should it be?" The five boys asked in unison.

Chae-lynne and Leo thought for a while and conversed with each other, but finally came to a conclusion.

"We'll name her Ilayda." Chae-lynn answered.

"I'll agree with that." N chimed.

"Well it wouldn't make a difference if you didn't." Leo spat out.

"Ouch. Harsh." N relpied quietly, but smiling and going for a hug. 

A/N: There are 876 words in this story. Sorry, no song. I'm so sorry it took so long. I've been busy with school, volleyball, piano, and homework. Mostly debate though. Again, sorry it took so long. I'll try to update more.